SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they play Walk On for their DVD recording, I may skip it every time I watch just to avoid those treacherous masks

*still very nervous about Drowning Man and hopes that they are just saving it for tomorrow.

Will all setlist parties be here in the future, or will they be in the Setlist subcategory?

Has this been decided - tracking down Moved: threads sucks...

*still very nervous about Drowning Man and hopes that they are just saving it for tomorrow.

I have to imagine they are.

I also have to imagine that screen is NOT moving for those 300 people.

Don't want to leak too much.

Would be cool to play MW and DM before encore. DM would close well that part of the show.

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet)
8. In A Little While
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. Crazy Tonight
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride
16. MLK
17. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name

There was a short speech before Beautiful Day. Unknown snippet at the end of I Still Haven't Found. Live debut of Unknown Caller; preceded by a speech. The Unforgettable Fire is played for the first time since 6 January 1990. Spotlights were shone into the sky during City Of Blinding Lights. Crazy Tonight is indeed quite different, a re-invention; more details later. Walk On is dedicated to Aung San Suu Kyi. No break after Walk On; Bono thanked the crowd and then the Desmond Tutu speech began.

WO was dedicated to Aung San Suu Kyi.

Really? Who would have thought :wink:

And they'll change the setlist for the second Barca show, so I'm pretty sure all the songs they've rehearsed will surface sooner or later. They cannot play them all for the first show.

Axver, was it an extended organ intro for Streets or more of the recent shorter intros?

Sorry, it was very hard to tell. I'm not sure how early the synth even began in Tutu's speech - the quality of this call is obviously very weak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom