SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm very impressed with the starting-with-4-new-songs bit, though even more distressed with the epic-fail-no-drowning-man bit

They're probably saving the big "surprise stuff" maybe. Like DM, acoustic MW. Maybe they are even going to skip out on TUF or UV :( I hope not though.

edit: OK GOOD TUF! *phew* I was worried they were just going to play the predictable ones for the good people there today.

Space Chat!!!!!

:hyper:

I was right about them playing a different setlist today, not the one they rehearsed last weekend.

Good for them to surprise us :up:

Unknown Caller? What about DM and MW? They seem to be deviating from Saturday's set! Sick bastards, giving us something to be truly excited for (?).

the other day when everyone predicted the last three songs in the rehearsal, everybody seemed to be bummed because we knew what was going to happen.

people should be happy they are changing things around from saturday, right?

-dan

and i guess the band wouldn't put part of Drowning Man on their Day 1 vid on U2.com if they had no intention of playing it. (i mean, they'd never tease us with Electrical Storm, would they?) :D

I can't see how this Space Station call will be much fun.

What could they have to say?

"Yeah; we're in space. Stars all around. Yeah."

Maybe the Claw will light up and ask the ISS to confirm that it can be seen from space.:D

Axver, are you going to put this show up as an entry for the U2360 Tour on u2gigs?

TUF sounded amazing in the You tube clips.. Now if we can just get A Sort of Homecoming by the time they hit North America :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom