SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all setlist parties be here in the future, or will they be in the Setlist subcategory?

Has this been decided - tracking down Moved: threads sucks...

The setlist parties are going to be in the setlist forum this time. I think it makes more sense.

Alright, we're low on battery power so no more audio for me. We'll still have text updates though.

Goddamn speechifying.

Can we do the setlist parties in the setlist forum? It just makes more sense that way.

ETA: Sicy answered my question as if she knew it was coming.

Can we do the setlist parties in the setlist forum? It just makes more sense that way.

ETA: Sicy answered my question as if she knew it was coming.

She was answering ouizy's question...but I could've sworn one of the other mods answered it before that in the other direction(i.e. saying that the setlist parties would be here in the general tour discussion forum), but now I can't find that post at all. Either I'm imagining things or the post was removed. :wink:

They prob want this tour to be a 80's/00's centric tour, maybe since they feel those songs match with NLOTH more than the 90's stuff?

tweeted:

atu2RT @U2log: U2tour.de reports there will not be a lottery for GA ticket holders this tour. First come, first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom