Snow Patrol says thank you on u2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, that's awesome. I really enjoyed Snow Patrol opening in Chicago last year.

They were awsome and I love their music. Gary seems to be such a nice guy. We saw them in a pub in Zagreb, enjoying a beer. Such great guys :up:

Snow Patrol is one of the greatest bands around. I wish they'd open in Philly, but alas, we usually get crap.

They are probably the most underrated band on the planet. Gary's voice is always bang on, and their last album is the truth.

Love this paragraph:

Friday night in Athens I finally got (took me long enough!) why Bono is fond of saying 'What time is it?' and 'Where are we going now?' in between songs. They have created a show, an experience, that seems to lift off from the ground and take you on a wild, woozy ride through time and space. It is, though, no blissed out acid trip, quite the opposite. It is a galvanising, humanising journey with 80,000 other people all sharing the same ride and becoming closer for the sound, feel, touch and thrill of it.

They were great last year. Probably my favourite opening act I have seen. And Gary is really great with words - this article, as well as the one written last year are amazing.

You're welcome, Snow Patrol.

Saw them at the Chicago show and really enjoyed it...certainly better than the Black Eyed Peas.

we really enjoyed Snow Patrol as supported band from U2, we seen them at least ten times...........and 2 times in HMH in Amsterdam, hopefully they also play next year.

the BEST SUPPORT OF U2 EVER :up::up::up:

Back
Top Bottom