Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
U2.com hasn't updated their site yet, but Ticketmaster has had this Seattle presale information listed since last week so we might as well be prepared just in case.

If other cities get added we'll update the title of this thread and add any pertinent information.

Presale:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 11/10 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 11/10 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 11/11 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 11/11 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 11/12 5PM local

Public onsale information

Seattle : Monday November 16th 10 AM PST

Philadelphia : Friday November 13th 10 AM EST

UPDATE: Philly is now on Ticketmaster also, presale starting tomorrow.

Philly Seating Chart

30659s_a.gif

Seattle

30669s.

Last edited:
They maybe waiting to see how fast Anaheim and East Rutherford sell out so when they announce the 2nd date they will have those presales this week, as well. Just my thought. I was hoping to find out if the Philly presale was going to be this week before I went to work this morning.

They maybe waiting to see how fast Anaheim and East Rutherford sell out so when they announce the 2nd date they will have those presales this week, as well. Just my thought.
I've been assuming that U2.com was intentionally holding off on announcing this week's presales for that reason.

radio1045.com:

Win U2 Tickets
U2 has finally set a date for The 360 Tour in Philly: July 12 at Lincoln Financial Field! Yes, July, as in July 2010, but tickets go on sale Friday the 13th at 10am through livenation.com. This tour has sold out world wide so don’t miss your chance to win tickets before they even go on sale!

Just listen for us to play two songs in a row from U2 and be the 104th to text U2 to 91045 to win a pair of reserved tickets! Remember: start texting as soon as the second song starts playing! Contest ends Thursday, 11/12 at 5pm.

Will there be a venue presale for Lincoln Field in Philly? I'm on the venue email list (at least I think I still am) but haven't received anythying from them yet...

ticketmaster says theres an eagles presale, not sure if thats a season ticket holder presale

Thanks for the info! My group starts at noon - at least I don't have to worry about going late ... I can just do it from work!

U2.com just updated the site:

The presales this week for Seattle and Philadelphia:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

Seattle and Philly only? No second shows for Anaheim or Oakland?

I have a friend who has a presale code, but hasn't been that connected to everything that's been going on.

Her code starts with 2U2CB - does anyone know what group that is?

Qwest is a very intimate stadium despite holding 60000 plus. Even seats in the upper level wouldn't be too bad if they are low.

Todd in Boise

time to update the thread title:

The presales this week for Anaheim 2, Seattle and Philadelphia:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EST/9AM CST/8AM MST/7AM PST
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EST/2PM CST/1PM MST/12PM PST
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM local

bizarre public on-sale date though, not until November 20?

ticketmaster just added the page for Anaheim 2, confirming the strange on-sale date of November 20

Can anyone explain that to me? Why would the first show go on-sale on a Monday, while the second goes on-sale on a Friday? And why is there a delay of more than a week between the pre-sale and the general on-sale? Has any other show had a big gap like that?

Oh boy... looks like I need to be geared up for Friday morning to grab a handful of GAs for Philly! :up:

Can anyone explain that to me? Why would the first show go on-sale on a Monday, while the second goes on-sale on a Friday? And why is there a delay of more than a week between the pre-sale and the general on-sale? Has any other show had a big gap like that?

maybe montreal and MI go on sale 11/20 with presales next tues/we'd/thurs and they're just grouping the on sale date for Anaheim 2 with those two shows?

Just checking - people's unused codes from the last leg (starting U2A/B/C, not 2U2...) are still working right? As long as they weren't used up?

Back
Top Bottom