Seating - Price Schedule - All Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From ticketmaster UK:

"Ticketmaster accepts American Express, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Visa. Unfortunately Ticketmaster UK does not accept Diners and Laser cards."

So you should be good to go, I have a solo/maestro, and I've never been unable to use it to buy anything online. CHECK though what else it says on the card, because it normally asks you what card you have, so if you put in say, Maestro and it has solo on the card too, it may have wanted the solo.

From ticketmaster UK:

"Ticketmaster accepts American Express, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Visa. Unfortunately Ticketmaster UK does not accept Diners and Laser cards."

So you should be good to go, I have a solo/maestro, and I've never been unable to use it to buy anything online. CHECK though what else it says on the card, because it normally asks you what card you have, so if you put in say, Maestro and it has solo on the card too, it may have wanted the solo.

Thanks for that. Yes, Ticketmaster has always taken my card as has most other sites I've wanted to purchase from. The only reason I'm in doubt is thart when I signed up to U2.com earliler in the year, I couldn't pay with my Maestro and had to use my parent's Visa (with their permission of course :D) so thats why I'm a bit nervous about whether or not the presale purchasing may screw me over.

Overnight camping will probably be a must. It'd be awesome if they sold GA tickets to different areas of the field.

Some stadiums have restrictions on overnight camping. e.g. Fedex Field lots only open 4 hours before game time on game days, and they extend out half a mile or so from the stadium.

you can report them on the bottom of the page... i just did. As it may not be illegal to sell tickets, it can't be to sell "maybe" tickets.

you can report them on the bottom of the page... i just did. As it may not be illegal to sell tickets, it can't be to sell "maybe" tickets.

Good. No you cant sell something that you don't even have in your possession! I've sold on ebay for 6 years I know the rules!

Some stadiums have restrictions on overnight camping. e.g. Fedex Field lots only open 4 hours before game time on game days, and they extend out half a mile or so from the stadium.

:hmm: That'll be interesting. I believe this is one of, if not the, first ever concerts at FedEx Field.

I agree. I'm thinking that my best option may be those $30 tickets "behind" the stage. The band may be looking the other way most of the night, but at least they'll be close enough to see!

My best seats were behind the stage and they were great at Madison Square Garden.:up:So I do prefer a behind the stage seat over far away.

i see that left from the stage the seats in the top rows and down rows are not being sold. Maybe this is because they are so close to the stage that they will not see the band from that angle?

Was that Vertigo or Elevation?

If you'd recommend the back seats I may just go for them.

It was for Vertigo. After the first time I made sure I got the same seats a second time. I had some nice interaction with Bono. Actually same thing back in 87 Joshua Tree 5 rows back behind the stage was better than way up or across the stage. I have really liked them and would get them again as long as its not nosebleed behind the stage.

I went to both Elevation shows at the MEN Arena and the seats behind the stage looked cool and were quite near the stage (nearer than mine anyhow). You probably get to look at their backs most of the night but you would have got a great view of the Arena and the majority of the crowd. I'll bet the start of Streets was awesome when the house lights went up and you could see the whole crowd going apeshit.

I thought it could be handy to start a new thread only for pricing/seating issues.
this is the example for Amsterdam. Maybe others can post similar schemes for other venues?

I am wondering what will happen with the black square and the light blue parts??

17820_56825_1.jpg

I wonder where you found that? :hmm:

$250! are you kidding me? lol, can you even imagine an entire section of assholes who payed $250, $250 = to say they went, not to go have fun

$250! are you kidding me? lol, can you even imagine an entire section of assholes who payed $250, $250 = to say they went, not to go have fun

There are some people like me, people who will pay $250 for a show or two, if the seats are great....who worship the band. Being able to afford a show at that price does not preclude you from being a huge fan.

:up:

Plus, there are "assholes who payed $250, $250 = to say they went, not to go have fun" in every section, not just the expensive seats.

no it just means you're a douchebag and a sucker who pays $250, and there will be an entire section of you

Back
Top Bottom