Rumor: next two singles chosen, tour start in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's what will happen. U2 will fluff around with boots for a bit and then rush the next single release within a couple of weeks of the album. Boots is not the big bang they were lookng for so the next single will be something mch more accessble like CT.

This is the same formula as Viva La Vida. Start with Violet Hill which slghtly underwhelmed the masses, and then rush release Viva La Vida, and each it burn up the charts.

cool. did they give you any specifics on what I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight will be released? will it definitely be before the album is released?

here's what will happen. U2 will fluff around with boots for a bit and then rush the next single release within a couple of weeks of the album. Boots is not the big bang they were lookng for so the next single will be something mch more accessble like CT.

This is the same formula as Viva La Vida. Start with Violet Hill which slghtly underwhelmed the masses, and then rush release Viva La Vida, and each it burn up the charts.

WD,

you've heard the album already, correct? Quick Question, is Crazy Tonight really that catchy and potentially single worthy? You also made the comparison to Viva La Vida, which basically propelled Coldplay's album to the top. Do you really think that CT could do that for NLOTH?

BTW, if the tour starts in Barcelona then I'm sure it'll be at Montjuic Stadium correct? Any Catalonians on the forum?

Whats wrong with the nou camp ?
Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys could work

The messed up badly releasing Boots as first single.In fact they messed up badly putting it on the album!.

:madwife: What did I tell you?

Do you think they should release IGCIIDGCT or Magnificent first?

Back
Top Bottom