Rose Bowl Show to be filmed for DVD + Webcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a limit on how many ppl could use the "U2ube"-stream thingy?

Maybe my question seems pointless now after I found this info:

You can watch the live event at YouTube.com/U2 starting at 8:30pm PT on Sunday, October 25 if you are in any of the following countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Italy, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, India, Israel, South Korea and the Netherlands. Following the show, an archived version will be available at YouTube.com/U2official. (Utube.com was already taken.)

U2 Will Play Free Concert on YouTube | Epicenter | Wired.com

What a fucking horendous choice of a city. LA is the lamest crowd I have ever witnessed for U2 or any other bands . I guess U2 just have to have DVD in time for Christmas.

What is funny, is at U2T, all versions of any recordings will be banned since it's now known that it's set for official release.

This is awesome, especially since I'll be at the show! :hyper:

My first thought was, 'Damn, this is the ONE show I got seats instead of GA for, now I REALLY want to be GA and up front', but on second thought I was on the rail for Toronto 1 and watched the first two songs through the lens of the cameraman since he was right in front of me and I couldn't see the band members because of him; for filming for a DVD, I'm sure there'll be even MORE cameras, and so maybe seats won't be such a bad thing after all...

I think the whole "I was at that show" over-rides the fact that many cameras will be in the way during the actual performance. With an official release, you sort of become immortalized into U2 rock n roll history and you can relive it over and over. That tops all. :drool:

Awesome location, they could have not chosen it better on this leg – and even a new director. Really good news!

No Denmark broadcast? :doh:

I'm on the Milan DVD, can you beat that?

I bet you can in a couple of days, huh... :reject:

When I saw the call out for the "Unknown Caller" global chorus, I had a feeling it would be for the DVD.

:hmm: should I be practcing for this? It was on U2.com?? Can't remember.

Hopefully I can make it back from Vegas in time to get a "decent" spot/ Party in the bowl is right! Whoseever sig that is.

Why that's me? :flirt: At least my location......I always knew it would be LA. :wink:

You doing Vegas and LA?

Dropping Hamish is the best thing they could do. Taping in LA,....well I don't know. I hope the crowd is much noisier than the boring and spoiled LA crowd during the 18/11/1987 show.

Dropping Hamish is the best thing they could do. Taping in LA,....well I don't know. I hope the crowd is much noisier than the boring and spoiled LA crowd during the 18/11/1987 show.

:up: about Hamish.. shitty director..

and jeez u just flashed back to my very first U2 concert ever there...:ohmy:

in their defence, the audio on that DVD is soundboard only

Back
Top Bottom