Random Thoughts/Ideas for Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solemole

War Child
Bring back 90s ZooTV characters on screen a la Max Headroom style. The Fly, MacPhisto, Mirrorball Man, ... maybe even the Daltons... on every panel... interacting live with each other's virtual personas and the four on stage.

Lastly... and this is probably one for the last tour... MacPhisto in its full glory-- overweight and with a beer belly, ie B in a fat suit... that'd be classic... what MacPhisto would really look like 20+ years after.....

:twocents:

Bring back 90s ZooTV characters on screen a la Max Headroom style. The Fly, MacPhisto, Mirrorball Man, ... maybe even the Daltons... on every panel... interacting live with each other's virtual personas and the four on stage.
Considering the '90s-tinged encore, I fully approve. Maybe as a new intro to replace the chattering aliens?

I think there is a possibility of seeing some 90's characters after all we got the An Cat Dubh "Boy" routine on the Vertigo tour. Oh that was bad. I quickly put the DVD on Ebay.

I thought the Zoo TV Characters were fantastic tools for injecting humor, satire and ...strangeness into the show. I enjoyed all of Bono's characters - The Fly, Mirrorball Man, Macphisto and "Salman Rushdie"...wow! What were they smoking when they thought that guy up....?!

Only joking about the last one of course.....

Anyway, I did have an idea when I watched the 360 tour in Sheffield, England. Ultraviolet is an amazing part of the show but I thought that the steering wheel mic should be a heart shape?"

"Your love was the light bulb hanging over my head!"

When Bono is throwing it around and hanging off it, the effect would be cool. Anyway....

As for the characters,.... the Fly never REEEEALLY left did he?

Oh! Bring back the confessional booth!

Why? So we can suffer again through fans' attempts at being cheeky, cheesy or naughty?

I guess if they brought back something similar, it'd probably be some horrid incorporation of Twitter, with people's inane Twitter bullshit displayed for all to see on the Claw screen.

Oh, shudder!

I enjoyed the way the serious and ridiculous were thrown together.......

On the next North American leg, the
you looked you looked you dirty crook
tag is going to appear on the huge screen, an unidentified hand will pause as if in struggle over the tag, and then boom it will open to reveal

the next song

Remember you saw it here first :wink:

Back
Top Bottom