Question about seating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
Hey guys:wave:

Just a quick question for ya. I've never been to a U2 show and I'm planning on getting seats in the stands for this tour. I'm just wondering if any of you have ever had any problems with people telling you to sit down. I know that most people stand the whole show and I'm definitely gonna be standing up the whole time:hyper:
Just wondering if people ever complain that you're standing? I know its kind of a stupid question:huh:

Thanks!

if you dont want poeple to tell you to sit and you like standing. Try GA, you stand outside the dome, you stand thorugh the opening act covering your ears casue the mix sucks, you dance thriugh u2 and then you crawl to Union Station. Its soooooooooo worth it. By the way if you have seats and the person behind you complain you can try standing in the asile

Ugh. Yes, we have.

Popmart Sydney. We had relatively crappy seats up to the side. We didn't care. We had traveled half way around the world to see them. The people behind us said "sit down." We didn't. At some point, they leaned forward, stole the U2 shirt sitting on the seat my wife had bought and left.

I choose not to judge the entire country of Australia for this (Sydney is a fabulous and beautiful city), but suffice to say for the Vertigo Tour, we traveled to New Zealand.

If you feel like standing up, DO IT! Just don't flail around too much and don't spill out into the aisles.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom