please don't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
please don't wear "sexy boots" to impress bono to get on stage

just please, don't

just please, don't

I would never do that. :tsk:

I just happen to pointy toed, six inch stiletto heeled, thigh high boots exceptionally comfortable. ;)

lol, I don't know why anyone would try. A: Bono's not going to be able to see your boots from the stage and B: Standing in GA in sexy boots :yikes:

I'm going to stick to my comfy sneakers so I'm still able to jump around when the song comes on :sexywink:

just please, don't

Ha! Thank you.

Although, if the front rail is lined with girls in sexy stilletto boots, after about an hour of trying to stand/dance in them, they'll collapse in pain and tears and need to be carried away by security ... which means the rest of us get that much closer to the front!

Right?

:whistle:

I don't think Bono would be able to see their feet either unless they have a sign

If anyone wears sexy boots to try to get onstage, they are going to have to be kicking pretty high for Bono to see them.

I predict bloody noses.

"I Got Mah Sexay Bootz and am Readeee to Dance Boneo!!!!!!"

:lol:

I've been putting some serious thought into it....and I figure I'll just wear one of these when "Fez" starts playing:
Fez.jpg

Fez hat > Boots.... It's science :wink:

:lol:

I've been putting some serious thought into it....and I figure I'll just wear one of these when "Fez" starts playing:
Fez.jpg

Fez hat > Boots.... It's science :wink:

this one has some merit to it. The key is to pick ONE (Fez hat, guyliner, sexyboots) not all at the same time:wink:

We should throw stuff at Edge if he dares to wear his hideous crocs onstage.

I'll be wearing sneakers, as usual. Even if I wanted to wear sexy boots, they wouldn't be available in my shoesize anyway. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom