please don't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unsexy boots, boots :flirt:

2exnfbq.gif

I'll support the no cell phone rule until "One" has been played during the show and no more setlist bitching or bitching signs during the show like the December 4th Bono please be more Spontaneous with the setlist sign.

There was a crazy woman at the London BBC rooftop gig with "sexyboots". She shouted at Bono to kiss them. :|

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Was this the fan with the black/red, patent leather boots? She could barely walk in them? Please tell me it's the same person and that there aren't two of them :D

1. Edge has crocs?! :huh:

2. I want a Fez hat.

3. I'm more worried about my (sensibly sneakered) feet being impaled by other people's sexy boots. If you must wear pointy boots, respect the feet of others!

4. .... Maybe it will be BONO in the boots + eyeliner + fez + cockatoo .... :uhoh:

1. Edge has crocs?! :huh:

2. I want a Fez hat.

3. I'm more worried about my (sensibly sneakered) feet being impaled by other people's sexy boots. If you must wear pointy boots, respect the feet of others!

4. .... Maybe it will be BONO in the boots + eyeliner + fez + cockatoo .... :uhoh:

Sadly yes, a hideous dark green pair.

It reminds me of Alladin. The monkey also had one.

And that sounds like a challenge. :mac:

Was that right before or right after she fell flat on her face in them? :lol:

:lol: She took them off at some point as she coldn't walk in them.

Was this the fan with the black/red, patent leather boots? She could barely walk in them? Please tell me it's the same person and that there aren't two of them :D

:lmao: Its the same person.

I'll support the no cell phone rule until "One" has been played during the show and no more setlist bitching or bitching signs during the show like the December 4th Bono please be more Spontaneous with the setlist sign.

Hehe, that happened right in front of me.

*rip*

"How's that for spontaneous?" :lmao:

Are Uggs allowed? They're not sexy, but it gets cold at night in the fall here.

Back
Top Bottom