Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not a very good price then so much for credit crunching prices!!

Well GA's are still the same price as last time around, which I think is pretty "fair." Looking at other acts, prices are sometimes the same or even higher (Coldplay Stadium Tour in Europe, and so on).

Obviously the highest priced tickets are quite a change to 2005, but they've given everyone the option to attend the concert from a low 30€ to high 150€ range, with the "loyal fanbase" getting its GA tickets for the same price as last time around.

Does anyone know if we can buy 2 GA's and 2 seats in the same transaction? Did anyone here use a debit card and have a problem?

I know this has been asked but I dont feel like searching..credit cards, can it have different name but same billing address?

It seems Dublin1 on the 24th is unavailable for purchase anymore. While the 25th is still open. It is 1:51AM. Could be for maintainence.... I hope thats the one I was shooting for tomorrow...

OK, Its back. I guess I can go to bed now..... Good luck everyone tomorrow....
GAH! Don't scare us like that! I'm not sure I'm going to sleep much tonight. I'm Boots and trying to get tickets to Dublin. It's my 30th birthday tomorrow, that would be a FANTASTIC gift from Bono to me. :D

HELP!

I'm in a breathe group, it should start 10am.

but my email says (and even that claims I'm a breathe member)

'A second show has now been added for Milan on July 8th and your 'Breathe' presale begins, Wednesday, March 18th at 3pm, local to venue.'

please help!!!!

Give it a try at 10.00 am Milan. You never know.... worth a shot

HELP!

I'm in a breathe group, it should start 10am.

but my email says (and even that claims I'm a breathe member)

'A second show has now been added for Milan on July 8th and your 'Breathe' presale begins, Wednesday, March 18th at 3pm, local to venue.'

please help!!!!

i think it could be ok because i'm a Boots member and my email says:

"Or you may like to take part in the 'Boots' presale for the second show in Milan, on July 8th, which has just been announced. This presale begins for you on Thursday, March 19th, at 10am, local to venue"

so maybe they've just staggered the times...

(but maybe you should try earlier just in case...)

are any Breathe peeps managing to pull up GAs this morning??

edited to add: oops sh!t it's not 10 o'clock yet is it lmfao

I just got my Paris GA. The system worked well and was really smooth. The fanclub membership was totally worth it, compared to the chaos I went through last time in order to get Twickenham GA tickets without belonging to the fanclub.

Are ppl refreshing the U2.com page or Ticketmaster?

Ticketmaster.IE site for the show itself. I reckon it will shift from saying "Horizon Subscribers" to "Breathe Subscribers" at the appropriate time.

I don't think I've ever refreshed u2.com...:|

I am looking after a mates details to get him GA at Wembley in 6 mins.... I hope that there are some left, i will post my results in a while

Back
Top Bottom