Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure if I should go for delivery or print out my tickets.

2 times now ticketmaster has tricked me into choosing delivery and paying for it too, and then 2 weeks before the show they'd send me an email saying they can't send the tickets and I should pick them up at the box office. and that box office typically opens at noon on the day of the concert. and you usually can't get in line without your ticket. :angry:

For those getting their tickets to a Dublin show and living outside Ireland what ticket options were available? I seem to recall ticketmaster.co.uk only giving me the pick up option on the last tour.

international mail.. only 3 euros to send the order... easy breezy!

can you use your GAs to sit down at Wembley too?

No. They are selling level 1 for Wembley seperately. Not sure quite why but Cardiff is always sold with the pitch & lower tier as the same ticket. This sometimes happens at Wembley but seemingly not this time.

right - I'm in Breathe - what are my chances of getting Wembley?

Will I be able to get them later today or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Also, anyone know if the pre-sale usually accounts for the whole capacity? I mean, I went to Copenhagen last time so I don't know....but did Twickenham sell out last time just on pre-sale?

Or are there always tickets left for general public?

Cheers

Can someone tell me how much the GA tickets are for Glasgow Hampden Park please?

Thanks in advance.

i still can't get over how easy that was to get tix to Dublin.. I am pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming..

WTG to U2 for looking out for us fans.. This presale was the easiest one I have ever been in..:applaud:

I am wheelchair user and I would like to know if there are options to buy wheelchair tickets through the pre-sale ? I am looking at Hampden, Cardiff and maybe Wembley....

Also, how does it work with being gauranteed 4 tickets ? I would only need 2 for the wheelchair section so would I be able to buy 2 GA as well for my friends ?

Could do with finding out before I waste my money on a fan club membership.... any members with access to the pre-sale that could give me some info ?

i just looked for you. on the ticketing page for dublin there is a place to click on wheelchair access. (my friend is in a wheelchair and i remember w/ US ticketmaster that this is the same.) you go to the page where you enter the different ticket types and it says to contact the venue for info regarding handicapped seating. when you try to buy tix, and look through the different ticket types there are NO specific handicapped tickets/sections avail to buy. you should contact the venue and askwhat the section number is for the handicapped sections.

fyi, on the West Coast in the US on the last tour there were several girls who were in wheelchairs who did GA every night. usually they had no problems getting rail up front. good luck! hope this helps. :hug:

i still can't get over how easy that was to get tix to Dublin.. I am pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming..

WTG to U2 for looking out for us fans.. This presale was the easiest one I have ever been in..:applaud:

Yeah i 2nd that. Think I completed the sale in less than a min. Granted I was refreshing ticketmaster like mad for 5 or 10 mins :lol:

Has anyone seen a Nice seating chart?

I just posted this request in a new thread, but i guess it's actually relevant here (sorry mods).

I'm a Boots member & am hoping to get seats for Nice during the pre-sale. I was wondering if anyone has seen a seating chart for the Nice venue, Stade Charles Erhmann?

As shown below (from http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_nice.jpg), the layout for this venue is quite different from most other venues so far, centre of the field. So the side seats are further away, the front seats a little closer, & there's really no rear seating.

Also this venue is totally unique & is often used in conjunction with the ajoining Palais Nikaia (the building at the bottom of this image) for large events, like previous U2 shows & Madonna. If this happens there will be plenty of rear seating. Not sure whether this would work with the 360 stage though.

These 2 scenerios would totally change the price structure at this venue. This is all hurting my head :doh: any help would be much appreciated.

lg_nice.jpg

So I guess there are still tickets available at all levels for Dublin 1 & 2 and I'm assuming most people got there tickets already??

Does anyone know what part of the stadium a 30 euro ticket will put you in croke park?

Does anyone know what GA Red Zone means? I didn't do that option I think.

i was just on ticketmaster loking at my options for tomorrow-looks like the red zone is off to each side of the stage- you can see it on the wembley map on ticketmaster
its just outside the circle, but you would be guaranteed a great spot with that- i notice they only offer it for dublin

i was just on ticketmaster loking at my options for tomorrow-looks like the red zone is off to each side of the stage- you can see it on the wembley map on ticketmaster
its just outside the circle, but you would be guaranteed a great spot with that- i notice they only offer it for dublin

now that i think of it, that area may be reserved for auctioned seats- i remember in one of the press releases they were going to do that

I just got GA's for Wembley

All went totally smoothly (as long as ticket master sends them)

Only took a few mins

I paid the five quid for special delivery

Very rare that I praise U2.com, but good on you this time. :)

Have to agree - by 10:02 I had tickets to both nights in Dublin and the show at Wembley. Hopefully everyone in the Breathe & Boots groups will get their tickets as well.

Back
Top Bottom