Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UK shows - Presale links taken down at U2.com?

Hi there!

Im a bit puzzled as to whats going on at U2.com for the UK shows in August as I discovered (im a full subscriber in the horizon group) that U2.com website have taken down the weblinks to Presale... does that mean that the allocation of tickets have all been taken up by U2 members or what?

Any U2.com members here who experience the same problem? I can still access the other shows such as Milan, Paris, Nice etc etc... but not the UK shows...

Can anyone shine a light on this?

Cheers

dougal

oh no, good luck getting through! if paris is having problems, i'm very nervous for Dublin boots sale... :yikes:

Don't worry, it's just that the French site sucks very much. :lol:

I'm sure they'll have a better server for the Dublin gigs, it should be anticipated!

you get offered a sector after every log in. Good to have a seating map on other screen ...

I've looked on it several times, but the tiers make no sense to me.

Level 5 is ALL prices.. £30-£150 - but the diagram suggests that is on the third tier?

PARIS presale

Is anyone having troubles accessing the website? the page does not load. It makes me wait and then dies! I want to buy my tickets!!!

Hi there!

Im a bit puzzled as to whats going on at U2.com for the UK shows in August as I discovered (im a full subscriber in the horizon group) that U2.com website have taken down the weblinks to Presale... does that mean that the allocation of tickets have all been taken up by U2 members or what?

Any U2.com members here who experience the same problem? I can still access the other shows such as Milan, Paris, Nice etc etc... but not the UK shows...

Can anyone shine a light on this?

Cheers

dougal

u2.com is weird

if you go to ticketmaster directly you will see they are still doing the presale

yeah, it was ok.
some issues with the card a few minutes later but they gave up after wards and i got 2 GA's for Paris!!!!

YEAH!

yeah, it was ok.
some issues with the card a few minutes later but they gave up after wards and i got 2 GA's for Paris!!!!

YEAH!

How did you do it? the page is not even loading and then it says the network expired!

It worked for me. The waiting page says in French something along the lines "don't refresh the page, you are in a queue".

I waited for a while (5 minutes, or something like that) and then it went on to the next page.

Good luck!

it was like that 4 years ago!

can you imagine what its like during the general sale????

it should work... i had two windows open, from different links (u2.com site and email) and eventually one got me thru... it seems very very busy...

and then when i entered my code and pressed "valider" the little code pop up box disappeared and the page stayed the same saying "enter your presale code" and it kept doing this and then i remembered this site has done this with me before and i pressed F5 and the right page came up and i was able to select my category... stressful few minutes though...

also watch out for the optional insurance they try to sell you for about 3 euros something - you have to uncheck the box if you don't want it...

good luck you guys :hug:

i got through once and there was nowhere to click on the number of tickets or category and then when i tried again, it timed me out! I've been trying for the past 35 min! this SUCKS!

i got through once and there was nowhere to click on the number of tickets or category and then when i tried again, it timed me out! I've been trying for the past 35 min! this SUCKS!

it did the same to me! try pressing F5 if the page still stays the same after you've entered your code and the ticket categories should come up :hug:

it did the same to me! try pressing F5 if the page still stays the same after you've entered your code and the ticket categories should come up :hug:

I wish I had known that before!!! :-(
Now it says that ticketnet is taking too long to respond!

i just waited. No refresh, no pressing nothing.
Just waiting and biting nails :)

The line probably grew at 16:00, i started at 15:53 on the line.

Lots of luck anyway, hope you get the tix you need.

Back
Top Bottom