Paris 2 and London 2 Presale & General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
'Horizon' presale for London 2 (August 15th) begins tomorrow, Tuesday, March 24th 10am local venue time, and continues until Thursday, March 26th 12noon local venue time.

The presale for Paris 2 (July 12th) begins on Wednesday, March 25th at 10am, local to venue.

Unless there are thousands of people signing up for Boots presale codes for this, I suspect LON2 GAs will be easier to get during the general sale than it was for LON1, which maybe had a couple hundred GAs left over after the presale last week, and consequently, sold out in seconds.

Unless there are thousands of people signing up for Boots presale codes for this, I suspect LON2 GAs will be easier to get during the general sale than it was for LON1, which maybe had a couple hundred GAs left over after the presale last week, and consequently, sold out in seconds.

I hear that at one point they were selling 112 tix per second for the first gig - a record apparently - so I still think GA for the second show will be difficult to get once it goes to general sale on 27th March so if you're after GA Wembley I'd play it safe and get them pre-sale

I hear that at one point they were selling 112 tix per second for the first gig - a record apparently - so I still think GA for the second show will be difficult to get once it goes to general sale on 27th March so if you're after GA Wembley I'd play it safe and get them pre-sale

My pre-sale code is long gone, so i'll be fighting it out with the best of em come friday morning!

Ive got friday booked off work just for this! :) hoping to get GA, wanna ask you guys that got the £30 ticketsfor Wembley1 were they good seats or not worth bothering if you can GA?

I'm heading for the general sale for London 2 as well. Not to fussed about whether I ge GAs or decent seats tbh, trying to see the show from lots of angles this time around!

also wanted to ask the successful wembley1ners on the day of sale is it better to just go straight to ticketmaster instead of u2.com...wouldnt u2.com lead you to ticketmaster anyway?

I bought 2 tickets during the presale for london 1,
I'm also trying to buy 2 for london 2 when they go on public sale

There won't be any problem using same adress + cc, right?

I bought 2 tickets during the presale for london 1,
I'm also trying to buy 2 for london 2 when they go on public sale

There won't be any problem using same adress + cc, right?

I think you're ok as long as you don't buy any more than 6 tickets in total.

It's a shame you didn't buy 4 GAs for Wembley 1 as you could have traded the spares for Wembley 2...

also wanted to ask the successful wembley1ners on the day of sale is it better to just go straight to ticketmaster instead of u2.com...wouldnt u2.com lead you to ticketmaster anyway?

Go straight to ticketmaster. Also look at some of the other ticket agencies such as Ticketline and See Tickets (although none of those guys were selling Wembley 1 GAs).

Do tickets go on sale at 9 am or 8 am this friday. I cocked up a bit for the last general sale for Dublin 2 thinking it was 9 am but if fact people were buying tickets before then. Settled for a 97 euro seat - a £30 mistake. ah well in the grand scheme of things.......

London 2 - Aug 15th - Got awesome seats in 125 - right next to the stage in 20 seconds. Good luck to everyone getting what they want.

I'm all set for the tour - an all day camp-out in the GA for London 1, a more relaxed day in great seats for London 2 and same again for Cardiff. :up:

Now I need to make some money to pay for it all! :doh:

If anyone buys 2 spare GAs for Paris 2 and lets me know before the frantic dash
Friday morning I'll trade them for my 2 spare Paris 1 GAs.

What local paris time does the boots presale start tomorrow...? :hmm:

any reports of how this is going? are GAs going to be available for Paris for Boots? I would be perfectly confident, given how smoothly most of the European presales went, but then, north america just got clusterfucked.

My brother got himself standing tickets for London - but he chose "Best available" and not GA. Are those the same??

has anybody had any issues with the 6-ticket-per card limit? I've bought 6 so far for me and friends and want to try for 3 Wembleys tomorrow but don't want to have my booking cancelled.

This is not for London, but ticketnet.fr rejected the card I'd put 6 tickets on for Paris 1 when I went to buy Paris 2. I used a different card, fortunately I could, but it did scare me for a bit especially when it wouldn't let me change from Mastercard to Visa.

So be careful....

Did they change the general onsale time for Wembley 2? I thought it was 8am local time and just looked and see now it's 9am on 3/27.
I'm in the states so can sleep a bit later now.....

:ohmy:

when does paris 2 general sale start? i thought it was 8 am local (1/2 hour ago)?
it is too early in the states for this.....

Back
Top Bottom