Paris 2 and London 2 Presale & General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ticketline is legit, used lots of times. TM is crap because everyone heads there and their servers are not able to keep up.
GA still showing as available with Ticketline.

This was a lot harder than wembley one and I am in the US. Ticketmaster UK site seemed sluggish this morning and NOT AWAKE....but on second try i got success.

Order history shows only one order for Wembley 2 so i should be all set right!?!

I got this when I booked 4 tickets... luckily my girlfriend was in the queue when it happened.

There is definitely something going on with these Wembley shows...

Yes....massive amounts of people trying to get tickets! LOL!

Got email confirmation for 2nd attempt so at least I know that worked correctly!

:hyper:

got ticket seated when I wanted GA but hell, at least I'm going! :) Have not missed a tour in 16 years so not about to break the habit! woohoo WEMBLEY HERE WE COME!
:hyper:

I haven't got one yet from See, but it says up to 4 hours. Given how many tickets are being sold to different shows today, I wouldn't expect it in a hurry.

Whoops, just got my See confirmation now.

Does anyone know from previous experience when to expect tickets delivered? Will it be in the next few weeks or just before the gig? I'm moving house between now and the gig so it's handy to know!

thanks louie. I can't see how all these people are selling tickets on ebay when they get them so late.... or does everyone just know that and expect it?

TM was unbelievable. I got straight through at exactly 9am, requested 4 GA, waited less than a minute and nothing available. I tried on ticketline instead and got 4 GA :D - still waiting for email confirmation tho. I really can't believe that GA sold out that quickly on TM. Is it possible they are holding tickets back for some reason?

TM was unbelievable. I got straight through at exactly 9am, requested 4 GA, waited less than a minute and nothing available. I tried on ticketline instead and got 4 GA :D - still waiting for email confirmation tho. I really can't believe that GA sold out that quickly on TM. Is it possible they are holding tickets back for some reason?

Exactly the same scenario here. I did think they were holding tickets back, but I'm not sure what the point of that would be, other than to drive people to more expensive seats. Maybe GA was gobbled up by Boots members.

Exactly the same scenario here. I did think they were holding tickets back, but I'm not sure what the point of that would be, other than to drive people to more expensive seats. Maybe GA was gobbled up by Boots members.

Ditto again, Ticketline confirmation through now for me

I got a couple of GA tickets from Ticketline at 09:30ish :) However, I was actually after two £85 seats and I got various selections just before 9:00 via Ticket Master but everytime all the seats were at the back of the stadium, unlike Wembley 1 where I have a seat next to the stage (sorry not paying £180+ to be miles away for the stage). I guess some of the U2.com members must not used their full allocation (and they probably got some new members).

Ditto again, Ticketline confirmation through now for me

Yup! confirmation for me too now :D

And I do feel better now that I've read that some others here have used the ticketline site before as well.

Back
Top Bottom