Official "Bitch about the stupid mask" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
18816592.jpg

Last edited:
Ok can you at least include some info in your first post? Because some of us have no idea what this is about.

:| For the price of tickets these days you would think they'd just digitally impose the mask onto our faces for us

Sometimes it is quite hard, no matter how hard you try, to defend U2 and your love of them to outsiders, and this is one of those times.

I really do hope this dies of death before anyone from 'the outside world' hears about this! :lol:

"Wear it to work or college. Wear it on the bus or the train. Wear it in the pub or at the shops."

I bet there are going to be a lot of reports of Aung San Suu Kyi being beaten up over the next few months.

OK, so how many of you are going to be dutiful U2 fans and do this? Wear it on the train or to work! :lol:

I dare you to wear it when you go to the bank. :wink:

Where does the comment form at the bottom put your message?

Perhaps we all can give our opinion and they can come up with something else..

How did they think that we'd go for this? I'm sure a few people will do it (I'm not one of them). Couldn't they have just taken a 10 second break in the song or something, like right before the song builds up at the end (before the All that you....etc).....Larry is slowly building the beat, and the screens show her face for a few seconds....only to fade out and blast off!

This is just so lame. I don't see how Edge, Adam, or Larry, or anyone could have thought this will be great!

Back
Top Bottom