Official "Bitch about the stupid mask" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look, I just lost my job, the US economy is a mess. If I'm going to care about people getting arrested, I'm more interested in what is going on in Iran then Burma as that would effects the whole region. Burma is very low on my priorities. I'm well aware of U2s causes. Personally, I think they should spend more time on playing music then giving me a geopolitical lecture.

I'm sorry you lost your job. Still I disagree with you.

I'm also affected by the economic crisis, on various levels, still I try to support causes as much as I can. And U2 have always been a huge inspiration for me in that field. I wouldn't expect anything else or less from them.

I suggest you all download a copy of the PDF file, so you can have fun putting the mask on everything.... I'm pretty sure (actually I hope) it will be taken down pretty soon...I'm think Mask on a Pumpkin for Halloween...'

The more I think about this, the more I get creepy The Wall vibes.

Funny, I was discussing this a few minutes ago at home...
With David Gillmours guitarplaying it was more than tolerable ")
but walk on and than the masks. I dont know but the thought alone freaks me out:wink:

I'm going to print mine out before I leave from work.... The kids will love these clay aiken masks....

My wife might never go to a U2 concert again though... (And she's been to about 30+)

Imagine if other bands did this...
Robbie Williams - Elvis Masks
Oasis - Dunk soccer hogan masks
Morrissey - Cow masks
Taking it a few steps further...
Coldplay - U2 masks
The Fray - Coldplay masks

(Just kidding; I love Coldplay. The Fray, on the other hand...)

I'm sorry you lost your job. Still I disagree with you.

I'm also affected by the economic crisis, on various levels, still I try to support causes as much as I can. And U2 have always been a huge inspiration for me in that field. I wouldn't expect anything else or less from them.

I just have different expectations when I go to a concert. I'm more concerned about stuff that impacts me. "Suggesting" we wear these masks is just shoving our face in it.

It's so nice to finally see something that all U2 fans can agree on. :love:

To bad it had to be ....... this.

yeah, i've read around too.

funny thing is, the only person i've seen excited about this was at U2start.com, and they all got pissed at him and accused him of being from Interference. :lol:

adam's reaction after Bono told him about this idea

at Lambeau Field, everyone wore Mike Holmgren masks during the 1996 season. now THAT was cool!

Back
Top Bottom