Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what does it mean when it says"this presale code has been used I purchased two tix for munich I should have 2 left?? does that mean the old code is used since there used to be 2 numbers??? I am so confused

Q - I bought less than the four tickets I was qualified to buy in the 2009 presale for a European show. Can I complete that allocation against 2010 shows?

A - No. As a U2.com Subscriber eligibility for European shows is to purchase up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show - the allocation cannot be separated over more than one show because ticketing arrangements differ from North America.

Thanks guys. Seems like I am going to get a friend to subscribe too. Are tickets the same price this time around?

they are the same price, I will warn you though that if you subscribe this late it will put you in the last group (Magnificent) for the pre-sale - IE what is left of the tickets. What kind of seats were you trying for and where? If you don't mind me asking...

they are the same price, I will warn you though that if you subscribe this late it will put you in the last group (Magnificent) for the pre-sale - IE what is left of the tickets. What kind of seats were you trying for and where? If you don't mind me asking...

Always GA. I just subscribed so waiting for a presale code, but I think I'm gonna use it for MTL.

Crazy to think you don't look at the board yesterday, and you are already in the last group even though the show was announced Sunday night (not so magnificent eh?...although I am sure that joke has been made already).

Is anyone here using their unfinished code for a ticket today?

I'm using the other 2 left over from the first NA presale. If it doesnt work I'll switch to the new one I got from re subscribing.

How long did it take before they sent you the presale code and your group that you are in? Sorry for repeating questions that must have been asked 100 times.

I'm using the other 2 left over from the first NA presale. If it doesnt work I'll switch to the new one I got from re subscribing.

Those two remaining codes better work. I will be calling fanfire immediately if my unused code doesn't work.

Thanks chrisandronna for the pic! So it does look like the stage will be sideways on the 50 yard line instead of at the end of the bowl. Those high seats there would be the behind the stage seats if you compare this pic to the TM seating chart.

2009-10-25153418.jpg

I'm trying to see the claw in that picture and it looks so WEIRD!!!
There might be as much seats behind the stage as in front of it.
And GA is broader then it is long.
Looks like the soundboard is going to be really close to the claw.

I'm trying to see the claw in that picture and it looks so WEIRD!!!
There might be as much seats behind the stage as in front of it.
And GA is broader then it is long.
Looks like the soundboard is going to be really close to the claw.

here is a picture from Toronto - sorry for the size, this is the biggest I could find but I hope this helps give you guys in Okland an idea:

u2rogers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom