New Show Added - Pittsburgh PreSale/GenSale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got section 133, row u...back kind of far but not bad for the 95$ tickets. Taking my son for his first show so think these will be good! :hyper:

Got my tickets, too! I went for seats because I'll probably be taking my petite 10-year-old daughter and GA would be a challenge for her. Budget restrictions dictated that we get the $95 seats instead of the $250 seats, but we're just a section over from the top price tickets.

I'm in section 133, too - in Row B. Probably bringing my 10-year-old daughter to this show, but my whole family (hubby, 14-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter) is going to the show in Philly on July 14th so we haven't decided for sure who gets to accompany me to the Pittsburgh date.

Hoping to take my boys 8 & 10 to their first show, if another Boston date materializes (I can dream, right?)... but I had been planning on buying GAs, so we could move around, find the best view - and try and avoid tall people. (We'd stay away from the pit, since that's INSANE.)

Curious why you all went with seats? At Foxboro last year, there was plenty of room behind "the crush" - even space directly behind the Red Zones (where we were), which is wicked close, as we say.... Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom