New (RED) shirts for GA ticket holders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wear this one, but I'm sure someone can find use for it:

designall.jpg

:wink:

:lmao:

Don't tell me, are Americans the only one who were subjected to Snuggie infomercials this past winter? Its like a combination sleeping bag/afghan that you zip up around yourself when you are vegetating on the couch watching tv. When you have to go to the facilities I think you have to jump like you are running in a sack race at a picnic. Obviously I don't have one, but I think they are hilarious. GG, you need to come to the States for a concert! I for one want to meet you!

Ok you crazy ladies...I dunno about the shirtless thing...if that could work lol

My shirt basically said

18 hrs GA TO 1
15 beers, 12 shots
1 bottle of Jamesons
16 hrs GA TO 2
=
KNACKE(RED)

:drunk: :lol:

Ok So are we making shirts?? If anyone is interested lets think about this if we get a lot of t shirts made in volume we can broker a good price. come on you lot of lazy landlubbers lets make tshirts come on.

I love the Who(red) tshirt best so far but lets have 5 designs and run with that. pm me if you think we can pull this one off

Ok So are we making shirts?? If anyone is interested lets think about this if we get a lot of t shirts made in volume we can broker a good price. come on you lot of lazy landlubbers lets make tshirts come on.

I love the Who(red) tshirt best so far but lets have 5 designs and run with that. pm me if you think we can pull this one off

if it's less than 15 bucks, and fits a woman well (none of this men's medium is the smallest size available crap) i will buy the who(red) myself out for tickets one. i think red with black writing would look good.

Actually Gizmodo did a review piece on 4 different kinds of Snuggies and the Snuggie actually scored the lowest. Like "don't ever buy this" bad." The Slanket came out on top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom