more US dates??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since we are being kicked while we are down, don't forget our pathetic Gopher football team, and Michele Bachmann still is leading in the polls.

Thanks.

:lol::lol::lol:

Minneapolis is awesome! I bet our show will be amazing! The Vertigo U2 show there was incredible!:love:

Sorry you are getting kicked while you are down Mark!:hug:

Dan Rooney isn't really a politician. His family owns the Pittsburgh Steelers and he's the team chairman. Obama appointed him to be Ambassador to Ireland only last year, so I don't think calling him a politican is really that accurate. He's Irish, likes U2, and wants them in his hometown. That's what I take it as.

I now officially hate this Rooney guy! :madwife:

Wont be able to see the claw in Pittsburgh.. cuz of all the pollution.. :D

ugh... I aint going to this one I don't care if it's the last show of the tour.. Pittsburgh stinks literally!:angry:

ugh... I aint going to this one I don't care if it's the last show of the tour.. Pittsburgh stinks literally!:angry:

and that's coming from someone who lives in baltimore!

on the plus side. at least boston hasn't been announced yet :)

Pittsburgh now is nothing like it was in the 70's. Downtown on the river during the summer is awesome.

Much better party town than Minneapolis IMHO

Who cares about what's a better "party town?" I just want a nice, sensible location to see a rock and roll show. :grumpy:

:wink:

To each their own. I love Minni! It is a great place for a rock and roll show! :wink:

I'm happy for the show in Pittsburgh mainly for the date that it falls on. I'm not into going to last show of the leg because of the craziness of the GA, but I'm going to go anyway.

This rumor of a Nashville show is driving me nuts!! Wish more info would get out about it...is it or is not gonna happen? They've not played Nashville since the October tour. Seen them 11 times and never once in my home town!

-michael

If I want to get in on the pre-sale, can I still become a U2.com member today to be eligible?

You should be part of the "group 2" presale if you sign up for U2.com today.

Back
Top Bottom