More Europe dates in 2011, album out in late 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No - he was soooo sweet about it! I told him they may add another show/set of shows in Dublin to end the tour next summer and that I'd love to be there. He said well, if we can make it work ($$$, you know :slant: ) then I could go. I told him that wasn't fair, for me to go back to Dublin without him. And he said, "I like U2, but seeing them in Dublin is on your bucket list, not mine. I just don't want you going alone."

He's my Sweetest Thing!! :heart: (I know - "GAG"!! :lol: ) So looks like I need to consult with you, Ms. International Traveler Extraordinaire, for all the tips & tricks to getting tickets for & attending overseas shows. :hyper:

No - he was soooo sweet about it! I told him they may add another show/set of shows in Dublin to end the tour next summer and that I'd love to be there. He said well, if we can make it work ($$$, you know :slant: ) then I could go. I told him that wasn't fair, for me to go back to Dublin without him. And he said, "I like U2, but seeing them in Dublin is on your bucket list, not mine. I just don't want you going alone."

He's my Sweetest Thing!! :heart: (I know - "GAG"!! :lol: ) So looks like I need to consult with you, Ms. International Traveler Extraordinaire, for all the tips & tricks to getting tickets for & attending overseas shows. :hyper:
:cute: That's really nice. And tickets won't be a problem I assume. If the tour is announced soon I'm going for an early renewal to get a presale code. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people getting tickets, so we can all share them.

:hug: Kelly rocks! :hug: Don't worry, this southern gal will have you covered.

I really really hope they will end their tour in Europe next year! I had my final show two weeks ago in Brussels (7th and last one :( on the 360 tour) and all i want is to go to a concert, I really can slap myself for not buying tix for the Rome concert tomorrow. It's an addiction really ( a good one:drool:)

As much as I want to go back to Dublin for the shows, there is no way I can make it work.:sad:

I hope they anounce it soon, so I can plan my holiday around it. I don't think my husband will be excited to see his holiday cancelled because I WANT to see U2 :hmm:

I'm waiting for word on the Dublin shows so I can start officially making my trip plans! :)
:D Still planning to amend your trip to Dublin so it fits with the shows?

I'll be happy enough seeing them 5 (or more) times in the US next year.

That's not a bad option either. I can't afford to cross over to the states, so I'll be glad if they come back on this side of the pond.

I'm happy with the shows that I have, but if I had the option to do the two local shows and Dublin, I'd rather do that.

:D Still planning to amend your trip to Dublin so it fits with the shows?

Ayup. I figure I'll either start the trip with the Dublin show(s) and then carry on from there for 2 weeks or so, or go over there early, do my thing, and then end with the show(s). :up:

I'm very curious as to if it will indeed be October - if so, I don't need to hoard my vacation time this year, as I get my new vacation time every October 1. And I'll have a few extra days starting next October, so that would be awesome ... even if I was originally set on going in September. :wink:

Maybe they're doing the same thing they did at the end of the US leg, which was announce the 2010 US shows. Maybe we'll get the new European dates tonight after Rome!!! :hyper:

Well, so much for that rumour.

Another rumour doing the rounds reckons we may get an announcement in the coming week. We'll see ...

Back
Top Bottom