More Europe dates in 2011, album out in late 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking that there will definitely be a tour of Mars in December 2013-March 2012. Gotta really show off the claw's capabilities as a space ship.

Yeah and what would that be if not part of the 360° Tour?

It's been confirmed that they are not going to Romania.

Yeah, I had just remembered they weren't going to Romania. :doh:

Of course, I'm taking that article with a grain of salt - but U2.com said "final North American date" of U2360 back in January with the Moncton announcement. But, that's U2.com.

The final North American date of the U2 360° Tour will visit Magnetic Hill Music Festival in Moncton, New Brunswick on July 30th, 2011 with very special guest Arcade Fire.

"The Moncton show is set to be the final date of the U2 360° Tour in North America and we're really looking forward to bringing this now legendary 360 production into Atlantic Canada for the first time," says U2's manager Paul McGuinness.

But I guess we can say "the final date of the U2 360° Tour" if nothing else happens (and I'm starting to doubt it).

i'm thinking that there will definitely be a tour of mars in december 2013-march 2012. Gotta really show off the claw's capabilities as a space ship.

:d

Space ship and time machine :)

Btw I've always thought (just didn't want to believe it) that 'Final NA date' is silly wording and Moncton is the end of the whole tour.

was this when the band was in germany touring stadiums for later this year?

Soooooooooon. Soooooooooon. Ah well, gives us all more time to save up for tickets and travel!

Yeah, and they'll probably not play in Hawaii again until 2036.

Back
Top Bottom