More Europe dates in 2011, album out in late 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good. Now I can relax and book my trip without worrying that I'll need to lay the late-Dublin-announcement smackdown on U2.

Whew.

Moncton might be the last gig of the 360 Tour,
but maybe they'll start a new tour in Europe in September without the Claw :reject:

with a little button on the floor behind it that turns the house lights on and off whenever he rocks backwards

I hope that's the start of a new Bono era.

To: You Damn Kids, Get Off My Lawn! (while sitting in a rocking chair and waving a cane)

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It's not over til we say it's over!

considering my leave to see that beautiful thing one last time in nashville was approved, i hope and pray it uses this leg to be all it can be.

but at least on this tour i got to hear stay live, acoustic as it may have been. so whatever.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It's not over til we say it's over!

hitler20holla.jpg

I'm guessing it's just Bono's Grand Idea Of The Day. Likely directly due to the online response to Zooropa. He should get a blog, or at least a Twitter account, and just blast this stuff out as it comes to him. "We're going to record an album underwater!" "We're going to tour out of the back of a 1982 Toyota!" "We're recording six albums and we're going to release them all as sheet music!"

Oh, man, I haven't been here for ages, but this post is the funniest thing I've read for a hell of a long time! Bono's got the biggest heart, and the best intentions, in the world, but he really shouldn't be allowed to speak in public at all. Scary thing is I can imagine him coming up with insane ideas like that - oh, to be a fly on the wall at the band meeting where he'd suggest something like a tour of Northside of Dublin pubs.

Morgoth321 said:
Oh, man, I haven't been here for ages, but this post is the funniest thing I've read for a hell of a long time! Bono's got the biggest heart, and the best intentions, in the world, but he really shouldn't be allowed to speak in public at all. Scary thing is I can imagine him coming up with insane ideas like that - oh, to be a fly on the wall at the band meeting where he'd suggest something like a tour of Northside of Dublin pubs.

OMG!! I love this! Made me smile! :)

To cover his own stake, and in looking ahead at possible stops by U2 and Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weiss is hoping to find a way to insure a non-appearance in the form of government assurances, while still taking issue with the idea of boycotting.

Since Tel Aviv was included in Popmart Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if they returned. All I can say is that it is quite uncertain if 360 will continue - though Willie and The Edge have said that Moncton is likely the end. Wouldn't be surprised if out of nowhere appears a tour plan similar to the one below:

EUROPE - August / September (Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, Romania)
TEL AVIV - September or October
ASIA - October or November

Back
Top Bottom