Mexico Estadio Azteca - PreSale/GenSale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question for those who had experience with U2 presales in the past. If I have two codes, can I use both for the same concert?

Number of tickets

Do you know how many tickets you can buy per code? how many codes do you get with a new membership?

Thanks

If you bought a Euro code it was good for four tickets for one show.

In NA, it was two sets of codes for two gigs. However, I used one code for two tickets and now my other code has gone from valid to used.

With no explanation. It was there two weeks ago and now it has been used.

Strange

If you bought a Euro code it was good for four tickets for one show.

In NA, it was two sets of codes for two gigs. However, I used one code for two tickets and now my other code has gone from valid to used.

With no explanation. It was there two weeks ago and now it has been used.

Strange

not quite right, it depended on the ticket agency.

and like people in your thread have already told you, it's probably a technical problem, ask u2.com.

I was starting to think my code was going to waste!! I'm so excited nothing like Mexico City, thank God they are not coming to Monterrey...

pre-sale starts in about 20 minutes, right?

good luck to anyone trying for tickets!

ticketmaster currently says:

"Tu tiempo de espera es aproximadamente 15 minutos o más"

o más :lol:

a friend of mine got in at 10:57 and got GA's. Then another friend of mine got in at 10:59 and they were gone. It seems that there were just a few left

Just tried for 2 tickets of any kind and nothing showed up. Are they sold out already, or is ticketmaster just bogged down right now?

Not sure, many people are having the same issue, nothing seems to happen, they are just told to wait "15 minutes or more"....

The suggestion is: try to buy 1 ticket at a time (instead of 2 or four at the same time)

Damn. U2 breaks ticketmaster again. So if this show sold out in half an hour, I'm thinking 2nd show right?

Yes, media here in Mexico has been talking about a 2nd show in May 15. Also, a friend of mine says that someone from Ocesa (local promoters) showed her a poster of "U2 in Mexico May 14 and 15".

They are supposed to announce the second show sometime between today and monday. But of course, at this time it is just a rumour.

Back
Top Bottom