Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least the seating chart at U2.com has section numbers on it. Still, this really pisses me off how they have kept the price levels hidden basically right up until the show goes on sale.

Attachments

• U2 Vegas Seats A.jpg
    U2 Vegas Seats A.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
Yeah I'll be going by the u2.com map for sure. Just hoping a better detailed one will show up on UNLV tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

^Yes they are.

Auction begins Wednesday, 4/15/09 10AM and ends Tuesday, 4/21/09 12PM (local time to venue) for the following shows:
Raleigh, NC - Oct. 3 - Carter Finley Stadium
Dallas, TX - Oct. 12 - New Cowboys Stadium
Houston, TX - Oct. 14 - Reliant Stadium
Norman, OK - Oct. 18 - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Phoenix, AZ - Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium
Las Vegas, NV - Oct. 23 - Sam Boyd Silver Bowl

yup;
Friday, October 23, 2009 7:00 PM

Sam Boyd StadiumLas VegasNV

U2 - Official VIP Package

Guests will receive detailed information regarding the pre-show reception prior to show date

Seat locations will be provided prior to checkout

VIP Package Price:
$523.00 Limited Availability

YOUR VIP EVENING INCLUDES:

Preferred Seating – One premium, top priced reserved seat located close to the stage offering a spectacular view of U2’s innovative new 360° stage design. Tickets will be shipped prior to show date
Reception – 2 hour pre-show VIP reception featuring a first-class catered buffet and open bar (beer and wine)
Parking – Forget about parking hassles; VIP guests will receive a reserved parking pass (one pass per every two tickets purchased). Parking passes will be shipped prior to show date
Access – Purchasers of this unique package will be granted access to the venue through a separate VIP entrance
Gift Package - VIP guests will each receive an Official U2 360° Tour merchandise gift package, featuring a special tour VIP item not available to the general public. Exclusive merchandise gift will be distributed the night of the show
Backstage Tour - As part of this package, VIP guests will be eligible to enter a drawing for the chance to win an exclusive backstage tour!

All Ages

this is how I understand it: You won't lose your code UNLESS you enter it in a presale other than your category. For example: I'm Breathe. If I enter the code into the Horizon presale, I lose it. But I can't lose it be going in a couple minutes early for my presale because it won't let me. I will only be able to enter my code when my presale is active.

I think you are correct-- the page looks like it is set up for three distinct links or forms that only go active at the correct time.

As for the second questions about tossing tickets back, I'm guessing that entering your presale code just gets you into the ticketing site. Once you are in, you will be able to browse around the different ticket prices, categories etc.

I also wonder if their system is really going to know that my pre-sale code has 1 or 2 or whatever remaining punches on it.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

What is Get First Access?

Get First Access is your entry point to exclusive offers and events to the most popular shows. Get First Access is maintained by New Era Tickets. All shows and offers are authorized and managed by the Venues that are hosting the events. The promoters and artists determine the specifics of the ticket offers.

So ... I guess that's a yes? I guess we'll see if I have to enter all that information all over again in a panic Wednesday morning. :crack:

I didn't see this answered already, but is it pretty much assumed that the presale is following the usual schedule? Ie: Boots on Wednesday afternoon?

So, OMG!!! I'm super excited. Mr.Z says we're going to Dallas together but only rolled his eyes a little when I said I wanted to go to Vegas too. So I'm doin' it! So I'm planning on getting $55-ish seats in the general sale. Here's my question. I don't mind sitting "alone" but I was wondering if anyone else here was planning on getting seats in that same price range and wouldn't mind if I sat with them (either I'd buy 2 tix and you could pay me back or vice versa). PM me if you're interested.

Yup kaf, from all indications it seems to me that the pre sale schedule is on target and in order day wise starting with Horizon 14th. CRAP! That's tomorrow!!!!! :hyper:

I can't wait.

So, OMG!!! I'm super excited. Mr.Z says we're going to Dallas together but only rolled his eyes a little when I said I wanted to go to Vegas too. So I'm doin' it! So I'm planning on getting $55-ish seats in the general sale. Here's my question. I don't mind sitting "alone" but I was wondering if anyone else here was planning on getting seats in that same price range and wouldn't mind if I sat with them (either I'd buy 2 tix and you could pay me back or vice versa). PM me if you're interested.

I thought the $58 P3 tickets would be GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom