Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also just did a 'trial run' to try to purchase some other tickets through UNLV.. it gives you about 7 minutes to complete the transaction. Not sure if that's specific to each event or the same for all events.

main.jpg

I see no crab, BC.:)

Right C :wink:

UNLVtickets.com

UNLVtickets.com

(Interference makes those links look the same but they are different if you click them, the first is the seating chart)

Has anyone tried calling the phone number yet to see if they can tell us anything? I'm at work or I would!

U2 360° TOUR
Tickets on sale April 18 at 10AM PST
ALSO AVAILABLE BY CALLING 1-877-522-8499

Ticket Prices
P1 - $253
P2 - $98
P3 - $58
P4 - $33

:der: I thought GAs were $55.

"Please do not attempt to use you password until your presale time, as it can only be used once and CAN NOT be replaced."

So, am I understanding this correctly? If you enter your code early, it basically eats it and then you're screwed and can't try again? What if your clock is a minute earlier than theirs?

This can't be right. I'm very nervous about all of this. Never did I imagine longing for TM. :|

Yeah, that would really suck if that's the case - I started punching in my code on Ticketmaster like 2 minutes before 7:00 in case my computer's clock was different than theirs (it didn't seem to be, for the record) until it finally accepted it.

Also, what happens if it gives you crap tickets and you reject them? Are you then unable to go back in and try for different ones?

this is how I understand it: You won't lose your code UNLESS you enter it in a presale other than your category. For example: I'm Breathe. If I enter the code into the Horizon presale, I lose it. But I can't lose it be going in a couple minutes early for my presale because it won't let me. I will only be able to enter my code when my presale is active.

in other words, I can't experiment like I have before by entering my code into the horizon presale. The horizon members will have to give us a detailed account of what buying tix is like.

this is how I understand it: You won't lose your code UNLESS you enter it in a presale other than your category. For example: I'm Breathe. If I enter the code into the Horizon presale, I lose it. But I can't lose it be going in a couple minutes early for my presale because it won't let me. I will only be able to enter my code when my presale is active.
This makes sense. You're probably right. It does look like there will be three separate places to enter a code, depending on your category.

I'm still nervous. :huh:

I still am worried about the other question though, about not choosing the first tickets we are offered, especially since their seating chart doesn't show the stage set up :(

"Please do not attempt to use you password until your presale time, as it can only be used once and CAN NOT be replaced.

Where did you see this info?

I'm waiting until after 10 just to be safe. No sense in risking losing my presale code. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom