Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, if you put in your presale codes to other presales just 'to see' but never bought any tickets that shouldnt count against your code right? :|

Did you try getting a supervisor on the telephone? That's so ridiculous. Did you try going into one of the presales that's happening right now in TM to see if the code works in one of those? What sucks is that who knows what codes they've given to that other site.

I would PM Baja also just to let her know what's happened.

Yeah, that's the Fanfire number Carlos - I called them but she was out to lunch. I should speak with a supervisor.

I think I'll try with one of the pre-sales occurring now, I haven't been following other cities so didn't realize there was one on at the moment. Good idea :up:

I don't think rebooting will do anything as she told me herself I've used it four times (somehow). Her advice "Try it anyway, maybe it will work"..yeah, okay :mad:

Only solace is that my bf has two tickets left on his code so I'll try that.

They are useless!!!!

check our email history...they probably emailed the code to you several times. i notced that they've changed the notation to "access code used." hmmpf.

check our email history...they probably emailed the code to you several times. i notced that they've changed the notation to "access code used." hmmpf.

I have the code, she gave it to me over the phone but she said I received the Access Code Used message because I've used it 4 times and I just checked my TM account, I only bought 2 tickets to the Rosebowl..

OOH Karen-you lucky ducky to see them at Croke! That's my dream-to somehow see them in Dublin. Hope they don't retire anytime soon! I really should have done it this tour as my hubby was telling me I could go. Any room in your suitcase? :hmm:

Thanks for the reassurance about the seats...I was seriously sitting here freaking out about being too far away in the $95 seats! You're right though-just to be there will be enough...:love:

Yea seeing them at Croke is on my Bucket List so I'm pretty excited. If this is the last place I'd ever see them live I could die a happy fan! I'm only taking a carry on so if you can fit in, come on! I'm so glad I booked my flight when I did cuz I checked last night and my same flight is almost double the fare I paid SAN-DUB.

I have the code, she gave it to me over the phone but she said I received the Access Code Used message because I've used it 4 times and I just checked my TM account, I only bought 2 tickets to the Rosebowl..

That is so messed up. I hope everything works out

So uh, if you put in your presale codes to other presales just 'to see' but never bought any tickets that shouldnt count against your code right? :|

I haven't had a problem yet. In fact the Boots code that I used to buy 4 Barcelona tickets still shows up as active (although I'm not taking a chance using it for more tickets in the US).

Okeeey, called back and was able to figure it out!

Turns out my pre-sale code WAS used for both Toronto and L.A (no idea how that happened!) and my bf's code hasn't been used at all. Guess it wasn't Fanfire's fault after all :reject:

Okeeey, called back and was able to figure it out!

Turns out my pre-sale code WAS used for both Toronto and L.A (no idea how that happened!) and my bf's code hasn't been used at all. Guess it wasn't Fanfire's fault after all :reject:

Wow, that's great!!! Thank God they were able to clarify!!

^^Did you buy tickets for both LA and Toronto? I hope someone else didn't use your code! I hope it all works out using your bf's code. Good luck.

Yeah, I did, 2 apiece but I had thought I used only my cc for those but I used my bf's then and will be using it again. Hope that isn't a problem :pray:

Thanks Carlos :hug:
And thanks everyone else for the tips and kind words! Good luck to all!!!

For the Oklahoma show the breathe and boots codes worked during the horizon presale. Good luck to all.

My guess is, since they are now updating presale codes (i.e., stating "code used" on u2.com), that they are anticipating a problem with sales being sold through other than ticketmaster. Old codes may work, and that's why they are removing them from the tours section of each person's page, in an effort to minimize re-use. It is doubtful that they sent a list of valid codes to the each ticket site. Instead, they simply delete them.

If Ticketmaster is having that glitch with the other presales, it's probably good that Vegas is going through a different site!

Well ... good for us, at least. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom