Lady fans, please remember that men and women have separate bathrooms for a reason...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just admire anyone who is brave enough to sit on a stadium toilet seat--men's or women's. Please feel free to use the shortest line, whichever bathroom it's in.

And work on your thigh muscles for the inevitable "hover" ladies!

Mark

I wish women would understand that there would be a lot less damage done if everyone just sat on the seat properly. Hovering increases risk of spraying. And let's be honest, how many here actually wipe the seat *after* they are done?

The hole is bigger than ours. Sit on it properly, and you really can't miss.

I wish women would understand that there would be a lot less damage done if everyone just sat on the seat properly. Hovering increases risk of spraying. And let's be honest, how many here actually wipe the seat *after* they are done?

Dr. MAYA knows, fools.

THANK YOU.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie*. That's applicable to both men and women.

*I saw that on a sign in someone's house once. It was horrifying and hilarious at the same time, and has stuck with me ever since.

It's a lot quicker to wipe the seat afterwards than to fuss with the stupid toilet seat covers.

I used the mens room when I was at a U2 concert bc the line was super long for the womens room and two other women went in at the same time I did so they were getting all the attention from the men.

THANK YOU.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie*. That's applicable to both men and women.

*I saw that on a sign in someone's house once. It was horrifying and hilarious at the same time, and has stuck with me ever since.

:lol: OMG that's brill. Sad that someone needed to use it in their own house, though. They must have some dbags for friends (not you, of course!) I'd love to see that at a turnpike service plaza though!

On topic, I have sometimes used the mens restroom if the womens is super long :uhoh: But, I could never do it if there were actually men in the restroom.

Same here. Before we boarded buses to the show at the Somerville Theater in March, everyone made a bathroom run. The ladies room line was incredibly long. So myself and a quite a few other ladies went into the mens room. The guys didn't seem to mind. They were actually joking about it.

Wow, this thread. :huh:

TMI yet?

I worked as a janitor through high school and can say with complete confidence women are bigger pigs in public bathrooms than men. Now to qualify that, it was in office buildings, no where that alcohol was served. So, it is probably a different story in bars, stadiums and arenas.
But...
The worst thing guys would do in men's rooms is miss the garbage with their paper towel throw or shake their wet hands after washing and spray the mirrors.
Women's rooms? I can't post it here.

Mark

i wish women would understand that there would be a lot less damage done if everyone just sat on the seat properly. Hovering increases risk of spraying. And let's be honest, how many here actually wipe the seat *after* they are done?

amen!!!

I guess I'm the only one who wipes the toliet seat after any accidental spraying (sitting or squatting).

Wow, this thread. :huh:

TMI yet?

I worked as a janitor through high school and can say with complete confidence women are bigger pigs in public bathrooms than men. Now to qualify that, it was in office buildings, no where that alcohol was served. So, it is probably a different story in bars, stadiums and arenas.
But...
The worst thing guys would do in men's rooms is miss the garbage with their paper towel throw or shake their wet hands after washing and spray the mirrors.
Women's rooms? I can't post it here.

Mark

I know what you mean...I also used to clean the women's bathroom when I was working at a movie theater...:crack:

Probably most anyone that's worked a job where cleaning restrooms were involved can speak to the nastiness of a ladies' room.

Not to say that the mens' room was sunshine and roses, mind you.

One thing that I think Canada could learn from the USA is to have toilet seat covers. I appreciate them every time I have to use a public washroom in the States, and shake my fist at the Canadians who haven't figured out that these are great things for germaphobes like myself. :lol:

you guys are all assuming the women in question are all doing #1.....what happens if a women comes into a crowded mens restroom during the concert and takes a big loud dump?

One thing that I think Canada could learn from the USA is to have toilet seat covers. I appreciate them every time I have to use a public washroom in the States, and shake my fist at the Canadians who haven't figured out that these are great things for germaphobes like myself. :lol:

For reals, making hovering pretty essential here. :(

We have them here in Toronto, at least at the clinic and the Y I go to. Also seen them at either Esso or Pet Can stations :shrug:

you guys are all assuming the women in question are all doing #1.....what happens if a women comes into a crowded mens restroom during the concert and takes a big loud dump?

I think this is a pretty rare 'if', male or female, at a U2 show. Still.. don't see how it makes a difference, to be honest. That's what bathrooms are for..pissing and dumping. I'd probably be more offended if she whipped out a curling iron and monopolized a sink for 20 minutes to spruce up. :lol:

.what happens if a women comes into a crowded mens restroom during the concert and takes a big loud dump?

I would make the assumption that this is one woman who is not shy.

I think this is a pretty rare 'if', male or female, at a U2 show.

... because no one would dare take a poo within a square mile of the greatness of U2?

We have them here in Toronto, at least at the clinic and the Y I go to. Also seen them at either Esso or Pet Can stations :shrug:
Lucky you, you must live in some sort of seat cover utopia. :wink:

Seriously, I can't remember the last time I've seen seat covers in a public restroom anywhere in Canada, even in Toronto when I've visited. I'll bet it's literally been decades.

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

My bladder waits for no man, not even Bono.

No comment about ... er ... the other thing. I don't care who knows how often I have to pee, but I am a lady and do not discuss my poo in public.

anytime i go to a theme park,or a concert,i'm armed to the teeth with antibacterial wipes,
toilet seats, hand rails don't stand a chance.

I use the singleton guys bathrooms all the time (like in a fast food place or gas station). I never hover, or squat, or cover :reject: The concept of a public bathroom in general grosses me out, a few squares of tissue on the seat isn't really going to make me feel any better! For major sporting events, plane rides, and concerts, I simply don't go.

The best part of going to a concert and sporting event is when girls use the Men's Room and those two frat guys whistle at them. It's tradition.

toilet_paper_correct_direction.gif

Back
Top Bottom