Is it even possible to meet the band at these shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danondorf

Acrobat
I've been wondering this- I've been going to U2 shows since Elevation Tour and unfortunately have never been able to meet the band. It'd be awesome to get my AB vinyl signed sometime. Any stories around here about fans meeting U2 on this tour? Or is it basically impossible being such a huge scale type of show?

I've been wondering this- I've been going to U2 shows since Elevation Tour and unfortunately have never been able to meet the band. It'd be awesome to get my AB vinyl signed sometime. Any stories around here about fans meeting U2 on this tour? Or is it basically impossible being such a huge scale type of show?

If you happen to find out where their hotel is, it's very easy to get pics or autographs on the day of the show. The hotel locations arent usually publicized, but if you do a little digging, its not hard to figure out.

btw, just as an fyi but posting which hotel the band stays at or asking this is against the rules. not saying anyone has done this and we certainly can't control anything that happens off the forum, just wanted to remind everyone. :)

Back
Top Bottom