How to get in the inner circle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTVTOURist

Refugee
No, this is not a general thread about 'The Claw', how big & beautiful it is etc. – such a thread already already exists. With only (very) few days left, I would really like to know now – when, how and if at all it will be possible for us fans to get to the inner circle. Silence is golden, but really not in this case, dear U2 management.
So do we have "first come, first served", a lottery or a combination of both? To y'all out there – what do we know about this important procedure ...

They should put people with the highest post counts on Interference in front. If you have over 2000 posts, you're in the inner circle.

It's gotta be first in line. The Crab Shack is SO HUGE this time, that I can't believe they will spend the time scanning tickets and directing people in or out.

Mark

They should put people with the highest post counts on Interference in front. If you have over 2000 posts, you're in the inner circle.

Axver will be on stage with the band :up:

I think the answer is simple: Queuing up and then run for your life.

Or having a brother/cousin/lover who works for security or the U2 crew and may let you in before the rest of the fans is allowed to enter.

Thanx, @Sicy, I checked the threa, you quoted :wink:– but is far from our current question and knowledge. By the way, do you have any idea, how it will work?

from what i read when the tour was just announced, they ARE doing the lottery again.

i'm fine with it, since i have no interest in camping out.

Well, that's true. But I more meant that if we'd have to cram everyone with over 2k posts on Interference in the ellipse, that'd be quite some squeezing! :wink:

:shifty: Not that I mind it being cosy or anything..

And I HOPE it's not a lottery, ugh, you'd think they'd know this sort of stuff in advance, as in when the tour's planned. Not uh, one day before the show starts?

For the Vertigo tour we didn't know until the morning of the first show.

As outspoken as I was against the lottery, this time I am hoping there IS a lottery.

I want to be one of those people who parties all night, rolls up in line whenever, and gets a front row seat :wink:

I put money on it being first come, first served. Stamped hand or wristband and no further entry.

even though they are in stadiums and there are a ton more GA ticketholders out there, i would be surprised if it wasn't a lottery (at least in the US).

-dan

I for one hope that they do bring the lottery system back. I'm to broke to camp out. The lottery system gives a fair chance to those who can't afford to miss work.

The problem with lottery in a stadium is you have to get there early anyway, if you don't get into the pit then you'll be a good bit back and probably won't have a good view at all. It made more sense for arenas when the inner circle was smaller and you could get a good view despite being outside it

Pardon my ignorance, but why would there be dif. systems in US vs. Euro, in terms of lottery/no lottery?

yeah but on the flip side since there are so many people in GA- the lines outside the stadiums could be unmanageable if they do a first come first serve
its one thing for 500 people outside an arena, but there could be 3000-4000 lining up early each show to get in the pit

bono said only fans who wear the Ong Song Sushi mask get inside the ellipse, so start printing if you want a good spot

Back
Top Bottom