How long have the encores been?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I need to know to arrange a ride home from LA.

And please don't tell me what songs are played. Pretty please. :love:

I just need to know how long it is from when they leave the stage the first time to the end of the last encore, when the lights come on (or the equivalent).

Thank you. :)

The show itself is around 2 hours and 15 minutes in total. The encore in total should be no more than... 15-20 minutes.

Have fun on your first show of the tour. :wave:

Main set > encores is not that long. I'd say about a minute or two tops.

I'll check for you when I get home, seeing as I have a setlist there. :D *showoff*

I need to know to arrange a ride home from LA.

And please don't tell me what songs are played. Pretty please. :love:

I just need to know how long it is from when they leave the stage the first time to the end of the last encore, when the lights come on (or the equivalent).

Thank you. :)

I think that you may need to be more worried about getting out of the Rose Bowl parking lot than a few minutes in between songs. It's gonna be a long night I suspect. Of course I doubt it will match the four hours it took me to get out of the parking lot after seeing Radiohead at the White River Amphitheater after their concert.

I think that you may need to be more worried about getting out of the Rose Bowl parking lot than a few minutes in between songs.
My sweetheart is coming on his motorcycle to pick me up. I need to know when to text him to start up to Pasadena to get me at our meeting place.

Time between main set and encore is 1.10 minutes, the band gets cued by Rocko at 45 seconds in. :wink:
Wow! That's barely time for them to pee!

Thanks, GG. I think I need to also count plenty of time to stand around while everyone gets out on my row at the end.

My sweetheart is coming on his motorcycle to pick me up. I need to know when to text him to start up to Pasadena to get me at our meeting place.

Don't forget about the big crowd who are all using cellphones => The times I went to venues this big I was never (or barely) able to call or text other people...

Back
Top Bottom