How Do you like your tickets? (UPS, Regular Mail, Will Call)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How do you get your tickets delivered to you?

• Total voters

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I usually get my tickets shipped via UPS as I trust them more, but I ordered some cheap 30 dollar tickets and I took a chance with the regular mail.

I haven't got tickets mailed that way in years. I just got annoyed that there's no option less than 15 bucks to ship tickets to me when they only cost 84 bucks to begin with. Sure I got my GA and sec 100 tickets UPS because I'm too paranoid. Hopefully my cheap tickets show up.

Just curious what other U2 fans do...

I get standard mail. Although for my Dublin tickets I choose standard and changed it to International. It was only 3 euros to come to the US.

I almost always just get the standard mail. Why spend more money? It's ticketmaster's job to get them to you, and if by some longshot they're lost I imagine they'd void them and reissue you new ones. Their fees are already high, so I'm cheap and refuse to let them get more profit from shipping charges.

How long does regular mail take? 3 to 4 days?

Standard mail. They usually arrive pretty quick anyway, and if the show is months off why pay more for expedited shipping.

That's about right for a first class letter going across the country. I delivered mail for 9 months, and when I saw the recognizable TM envelopes I'd always wonder what event it was for.

I always do standard mail and never had any problems. But when I ordered two separate pairs of tickets for Giants stadium during the presale (on the same day), one pair came before the other.

I just worried about something stealing them or them getting lost. But I guess I'm one of the only ones to use UPS for the most part.

When I bought the tickets, I was so nervous that when I got to that option I kind of freaked out and couldn't decide, then I started worrying about the timing out thing and freaked out more, so I chose 2nd day air. :p No reason, just a spaz. But, they'll be here soon and then I can spaz about where to keep them safe. :hyper:

I go to at least a show a month and I always have tix sent via standard mail and have never had an issue. Ticketmaster emails you when tix are printed and then it's usually a few days before you get them in the mail. Very reliable. Last U2 tour I was paranoid so had them sent expedited but, now that I know better, I'm not paying more to have them sent any other way.

edited to correct my typos (at least the ones I noticed).

standard mail. theyll be here 5 months before the show starts, why would i ever pay more for different shipping?

i do standard mail MOST of the time, except when I am in freak-out mode (first U2 tix purchase of the tour), then I seem to click UPS - i can't help it :hyper:

Stupid question, but is there any number or anything on the ticket that shouldn't be shown? Not that I'm paranoid or anything, lol.

Many people block out or blur the bar codes. I've heard stories of people copying high res pictures of tickets and supposedly using them as e-tickets. I suppose if the person scanning wasn't paying attention..

Really low resolution

Ok, here's a really crappy cell phone pic:

U2360RoseBowl.jpg

It's just the middle part. ;)

Back
Top Bottom