Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still none for me either, but as I said earlier, I do see my PreSale Code there when I log in, and I do have U2A.

:|

So if you have the code why do you need the email? :confused:

Nope, you do not need the email for the code to work. You have the code so no problem.

I just find it funny that some of us still haven't received any emails.

you had to renew

what are you guys talking about? please tell me that i'm not screwed in some way cuz i let my membership lapse?

i was a prop member for years and when it did me NO f!@#ing good on Vertigo, i kept up my subcription til the end of the tour and then let my membership lapse afterwords. i figured they made it clear that they didn't care if u were a prop member, and it would never matter again in this age of dot com fan clubs. :shrug: so after the crap tickets i got from u2.com on vertigo i let it lapse.

so what are you talking about. sorry i haven't seen it posted somewhere else. whats a horizon member?

Yes. I know what you mean. I had been a member of Propaganda since way back in the very early 80's or whenever it started up. When U2.com came to fruition, they basically trashed all of that information and started fresh. It would be nice if they would have kept the original Propaganda members up there, but that is the nature of the beast. Nonetheless, I always renewed and got in the "golden ticket" section.....Horizon. Don't worry though. It's probably not going to matter. I am sure most people in all 3 sections will get G.A. And if they do another lottery, well......you know how that works. The good thing is - if it is ideally 360, there will be a lot of "front row" views...like in the round!!! So, it should be fine. Also, I went to PopMart at Soldier Field way back. I had seats way back on the field, but everyone just kind of moved up front. Everyone was cool, I was at the tip of the walkway and had a blast! There is something spiritual about a crowd that enormous. Everything will all come together. Just look at it this way...more room for everyone to get a great view. I got too stressed out after the last tour, worrying about getting a good spot etc. etc. I am just going to go into it thinking....whatever happens, happens. I actually think I had the most fun when I was on the outside of the ellipse. The energy was always "jacked" out there. I won't say that being right in front of Bono isn't the best, but feeding off everyone's energy is cool.
It will all come together...don't worry.:wink:
peace
u.f.

I didn't realize many people still haven't received their emails. My code was available on U2 site first thing Monday morning but I didn't receive the email until a little after 10pm that night.

I'm very happy to be in the Horizon group!

me niether. I got an email from fanfire today, saying just to get my presale code from the website. But, I still would like the notification emails. Anyone else have an aol email account?

Mine's an "at AOL" and I got my code e-mail Monday late morning and then Europe presale e-mail.
I don't know if every member in the world got an e-mail for Europe or not. I would keep checking U2.com. As long as you have your presale code, you should be fine for when the other presales come. I'm sure Interference will be the best source for someone letting people know when the next presale e-mails are received.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom