Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Horizon here ...

And seeing that Miami isn't on this round of shows (but Tampa is), I'm sure there'll be more announced because it seems like U2 always play Miami!

Just think of it this way. You have 3 days of hammering the keyboard to find what you want. It is your best opportunity REGARDLESS of the city. A Horizoner should be able to find what they want. I want to hear from Horizoners that failed to get the tixs they wanted. This is what I need to see on the message boards.

I imagine the Horizon member experience much like being able to browse a shop in private, picking out the type of tickets you want. There'll be 50,000+ tickets available and nowhere near that many members to buy them.

Even as a Breathe member, I am not panicking about getting the tickets I want during the pre-sale. Its the public sales I would worry about for those of us wanting more tickets

Woot! Woot! Horizon group member right here :applaud: I kept my membership curent since late 2003 so.... I have no idea when their cutoff date was.

Congrats! yeah, i'm not sure what the actual criteria was. i only paid my subscription last Friday, but i'm a Horizon, even though many people that signed up before me are Breathe members. they only guess i have is that they took into account all my years of membership before i let it lapse in 2007 and 2008.

Congrats! yeah, i'm not sure what the actual criteria was. i only paid my subscription last Friday, but i'm a Horizon, even though many people that signed up before me are Breathe members. they only guess i have is that they took into account all my years of membership before i let it lapse in 2007 and 2008.

I think you're probably right.Your signup was probably classified as a renewal and not a new signup so... It would be nice if they'd outline these things though. Kinda sucks for fans being so in the dark. I think the livenation/ticketmaster thing is a bit shady. Nobody really knows exactly what's going on.

Horizon member, finally got the e-mai! Relieved, I think we'll have a great shot at getting what we want! I'm looking at GAs for Toronto and Tampa!!:hyper:

Horizon! :hyper:

'Cept I'll be holding onto my U2A code until they announce 2010 dates... they'll not be within several hundreds miles of me this fall (which is JUST FINE because I really don't want a repeat of Dec '05, when we spent ALL of a freezing day outside in the wind on concrete in Cleveland for GA spots. It was freaking brutal on the legs and feet!)

or more importantly.......which show(s) we want tickets for :hmm: :sexywink:

Everyone stay away from Vancouver. It is not as nice as people say it is. Plus, October 28th is a really bad time. Howling winds. -30c. Igloos instead of proper hotels. Very small and always cold. Beds are made of ice blocks. etc...

:wink:

just wanted to say that i don't think there will be too many Horizon members for any given day. i have confidence that U2 set aside enough tickets for this presale. they don't want another 2005 fiasco. Larry was too passionate about it to allow it to happen again.

just wanted to say that i don't think there will be too many Horizon members for any given day. i have confidence that U2 set aside enough tickets for this presale. they don't want another 2005 fiasco. Larry was too passionate about it to allow it to happen again.

I hope you're right. I feel like I probably have a pretty good chance of getting GA if I log in as soon as the presale starts.

I hope you're right. I feel like I probably have a pretty good chance of getting GA if I log in as soon as the presale starts.

oh yeah. the 3rd leg of the Vertigo tour ran so smoothly. i think i logged in 2 hours after the general presale started, and i got GA. and they weren't even seperating different groups. i'm really not worried.

I am Horizon as well. I have been a constant member since the website launched a few years ago, except from 2007-june 2008. I rejoined in July 2008, and was still considered a long-term member. I think that's fair since I was only inactive for about a year and have been active for 9 months now.

I'm a horizon member as well, and kept renewing my membership every year since November 2004. Before that I was a Propaganda member. I've 'literally' paid my dues. :lol:

They did not I called them..I paid before that and was a Prop member and a U2.com member but let it lapse last year and still got Breathe :angry: the woman I spoke to said it was in the order of who joined/renewed first :mad:

Back
Top Bottom