Horizon members of the world unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy:....

:wink:

My guess with the NorCal dates is trying to figure out which venue to play (Oakland Coliseum, right...:scratch: ) and when to schedule it, due to baseball, football and any other concert tours around the same time.

My guess...Oakland Coliseum within the first two weeks of November...:yes:

I think that Ocotober 28th Vancouver date is pretty firm as being the final 2009 show, unless vancouver gets a second show.

They already are planning June and July 2010 for North America, so I expect those cities to mainly be different from this year's cities. Look at the fairly large markets skipped this year and you can pretty much come up with the places that will probably be played next year.

I can see shows happening next year in cities like Seattle, Oakland, San Diego, Denver, Minneapolis, Columbus or Cleveland, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Miami, Montreal, Edmonton, as well as potential returns to some of the cities played this year like Foxboro, Pasadena or Los Angeles and East Rutherford or New York. Mexico City could also occur on this tour leg, unless they group it in with the proposed fall 2010 South America dates.

Yeah it looks like the cutoff was just yesterday, even for some day 1 folk.

i wonder if i still have a chance then for "Horizon", even though i only signed up last Friday.

maybe they take into account your purchase history (i've bought a couple T-shirts and other merchandise)?

I signed up for U2.com years ago, for Vertigo tour tickets / pre-sale, and then let my membership lapse. I renewed it a couple weeks ago, in anticipation of the upcoming tour. They've placed me in the "Breathe" group, which means I get access to the pre-sale on day 2 of the pre-sale. More senior "Horizon" members get access to the pre-sale on day 1. For people who sign up now on U2.com, they're part of the "third tier" pre-sale group, and get access after the "Breathe" group.

Just figured I'd post this for anyone trying to figure out how this works. Good luck to all!

guys, I have my passcode showing on U2.com but I got no email yet.

what does the email entail? can someone PM me?

Where can you see your passcode on U2.com? I am logged in but can't locate where my passcode information is listed.

uhoh...

From Baja;

"THERE IS A MISTAKE ON THE PRESALE INFO EMAIL URGENT!!!!!!!!!
Lead [-]

Achtung Baby
03/09/200910:51:23
TAGS : None

Folks

There seems to be a misprint on the email some of you were sent

Some of the emails say you are in one seniority category (eg Breathe) and then it says you are in an other (e.g Horizon) further into the email

I have made Admin aware of the situation, and a correction is forthcoming, with a breakdown of the seniority categories.

Please check the FEATURED TOPIC about presales for that breakdown

Thanks

Baja "

yikes

I wish I knew how many Horizon members there are out there. Would help tour planning.

This is the e-mail i got:

Dear Liz,

Today Monday, March 9th, U2 have announced details of their new tour, 'U2360°'

As you've been a U2.com subscriber for a little while now you're part of our 'Breathe Group'of subscribers and we're pleased to offer you an early opportunity in the ticketing presale for 'U2360°'.

This e-mail, sent to you as a paid-up 'Horizon Subscriber' of U2.com, contains your personal and unique PRESALE ACCESS CODE DETAILS which will enable you to access the presale for U2 concert tickets before they go on sale to the general public. :blahblah:

:shrug:

Horizon member here, baby!

I'm so glad they took continuation of the membership into account. :up:

My apologies for not being clear. I meant what date separates Horizon members form Breathe members in terms of being an active dot com member.

No problem Roland...equally sorry for the misinterpretation!

I don't know that they've published that date. I think all they said was something like Boots group are those who subscribed after the tour was announced, Breathe group are those who subscribed before the tour was announced and Horizon group are those who were long time subscribers.

Again, no idea what specific date or other criteria was factored in.

Back
Top Bottom