Hey Live Nation, Mexico is part of North America!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
Sorry if this got discussed elsewhere, but I received these annoying Press Releases from Live Nation at my Interference webzine editorial account announcing the start of the "North American" 360 Tour dates in Denver this past Saturday.

Perhaps the Live Nation press corps did not take basic geography, but much to the shock and chagrin of some Americans, Mexico is part of "North America."

I hope everyone has a great tour!!!!

I highly doubt Livenation is going to online forums and read posts there... why post it here instead of emailing them?

I highly doubt Livenation is going to online forums and read posts there... why post it here instead of emailing them?

just pointing something out. 95% of posts here could be directed to somebody else, emailed, saved, aren't necessary to post etc. I don't really see the harm in the post.

It does seem like a pretty common mistake, though, that people mistake Mexico for not being part of North America.

Absolutely true... I've seen enough "U2's tour of the USA" to make a Canadian pretty angry too...

I was pretty sad when The Edge said "we're looking forward to playing the United States again". YIY.

You really can't understand this unless you're Canadian or Mexican, it's just a gigantic slap in the face.

I personally keep thinking that Mexico is part of Latin America, and forget the whole "North America" thing.:reject:

Absolutely true... I've seen enough "U2's tour of the USA" to make a Canadian pretty angry too...

I was pretty sad when The Edge said "we're looking forward to playing the United States again". YIY.

You really can't understand this unless you're Canadian or Mexican, it's just a gigantic slap in the face.
oh i hear you. being in nz now (originally from america), it's rude how many bands have an australian tour with a stop here. this isn't australia!

Back
Top Bottom