Helsinki 2, Postsale Brussels 2 Pre Sale Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just wondering, (even though I'm unable to take part in the pre-sale coz I used my renewed subscription pre-sale code for Helsinki 1!) coz the pre-sale date is no longer up on u2.com! The date was there when the second concert was first announced but taken down a couple of days ago and now there's only the dates when the 'packages' and general will be starting!?! Anyone know why this is and what's going on? :shrug:

Or is this just another u2.com 'glitch' and the links will be up and working tomorrow?! :confused:

Brussels, BE 23 September 2010 - Postsale begins Tuesday and ends Thursday 12noon.
Helsinki, FL 21 August 2010 - Presale begins Wednesday and ends Thursday 3PM.

:confused:
How can there be a pre/post sale for Brussels when that concert has gone on (general) sale this past weekend? And sold out.

I find it pretty odd that now Horizon and Breathe members both get access at the same time on the first day, then Boots and Magnificent at the same time on the second day. I suppose it does streamline things for the ticketing agency a bit, especially for sales where most interested members will have already used their codes for the first gig.

:up: That's pretty cool they kept tickets back for the members, but it would've been nice if we'd known. :lol: Saved a lot of stress in the gen. sale!

i wondered the same thing. the u2.com email says they held back tickets from the general sale of brussels 2 for u2.com members because the second show went on sale instantly. pretty cool of them, i think :up:

yes, and they did the same thing for Horsens 2. Starting a good trend ...

The general sale for the second Helsinki show on August 21 has started.

Yeah, from the reports I've heard so far, the general sale has reasonable well! :up: And all the GAs are already sold out!! :wink:

And even though I wasn't able to get online until around 11:00, due to work, I managed to obtain one ticket to Helsinki 2, or least I hope I did!? :uhoh:

Coz in the excitement I misspelled the first part of my hotmail email address, (for some reason eventim didn't like my yahoo mail address :shrug: ) which means I won't get a confirmation email. But the money has already gone from my bank account, so I'm hoping my silly mistake won't mean they'll cancel my order!! :doh:

I sent lippu.fi an email already, tried calling but the person at the other end said that there was no getting through....keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay! :crazy:

no, it is not sold out yet. there are tickets left for all price categories except GA!

no, it is not sold out yet. there are tickets left for all price categories except GA!

Yeah, you're right all, but the GA tickets, are still available! :up:

Oh and I just received an email from lippu.fi saying that my order is fine that they only needed the email address to send the confirmation email, which is no longer necessary, and that they'll be sending my ticket in 2 - 3 weeks time! :hyper:

Yay, Helsinki 1 (GA) and Helsinki 2 (Larry) 2010 here I come!! :yippie: :happydance: :loveshower:

Back
Top Bottom