Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh: should I be nervous? I went to check ticketmaster through "Order History" but nothing shows up. All I am getting when I click is:
"There was a problem processing your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0xfe01) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service."

I thought my order went through???? I REALLY hope this doesnt mean that my order didnt get placed!

oh no! i would call them immediately.

my order still says:

"Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."

Why does Ticketmaster in Europe wait so long to send the tickets? If the US site is sending the presale ones out right away then the Europe ones should too.

I have heard that the tickets for london will be send out with 4 weeks to go. At least this is when I should check in with my agent to pick up the ticket.

Why does Ticketmaster in Europe wait so long to send the tickets? If the US site is sending the presale ones out right away then the Europe ones should too.

At least ticketmaster Europe will send tickets abroad. Thanks to ticketbastard US/Canada i have to pick mine up willcall. :happy:

:angry:

I want them now. :scream:

:wink: <--------- is impatient.

Oh and they actually charge me for them to hold the tickets and me pick them up. :happy:

At least ticketmaster Europe will send tickets abroad. Thanks to ticketbastard US/Canada i have to pick mine up willcall. :happy:

:angry:

I want them now. :scream:

:wink: <--------- is impatient.

Oh and they actually charge me for them to hold the tickets and me pick them up. :happy:

Not every Ticketmaster Europe will will send the tickets abroad. Ticketmaster Spain hasn't even been able to hold on to the tickets correctly. :wink:

11bhf68.jpg

3 Nice GAs

The rest (Dublin 2 and Gothenburg 1) are E-tickets.

:wave:

yay! my tickets finally showed up on my credit card statement. i got nervous because it took 3 days for it to show up.

Same here! Got them also for cdparky :up:
You're gonna be there also for the 2nd gig?

:wave: (Kris from Boston/NYC 2005)

Hi Kris! Glad to hear you got the tickets :up:

Still have to decide if i should wait for general or open another U2.com membership in order to get tix for Barca2. :hmm: Decisions, decisions!

Hi Kris! Glad to hear you got the tickets :up:

Still have to decide if i should wait for general or open another U2.com membership in order to get tix for Barca2. :hmm: Decisions, decisions!

Same here. Are you buying GA or seats for the 2nd gig? Still don't know if I want to spend the whole day waiting in line when it's plus 30°C ...:hmm:

:huh: should I be nervous? I went to check ticketmaster through "Order History" but nothing shows up. All I am getting when I click is:
"There was a problem processing your request.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0xfe01) If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through, please check Order History or contact Customer Service."

I thought my order went through???? I REALLY hope this doesnt mean that my order didnt get placed!

Did you call Ticketmaster? The same thing happened this morning with Wembley 2 this morning for me. I got back in and selected other tickets and then got an email notification for that order. But the first seats that came up and then i got an error message...those don't show in my order history so I am hoping all is well.:huh:

Same here. Are you buying GA or seats for the 2nd gig? Still don't know if I want to spend the whole day waiting in line when it's plus 30°C ...:hmm:

I would prefer seats for the 2nd night as it is not the best place to spend all day and was a bit disorganized if I remember form Vertigo.

I bought 4 GA tickets to Paris 1 and I still don't have the tickets. One of my friend who lives in the same city as I got them 3 days ago.
the strange is, that some of you wrote you got it by DHL - when I bought the tickets there was no DHL option only 13,5 EUR post charged delivering.
I am a bit worried. I called them they told me they haven't printed any tickets at all what is a bullshit....as we know most of the people have already have tickets in hand...

and I am worried because the hungarian post system is not too good...

Ticketmaster IE emailed me back and said in 6-8 weeks the Dublin tickets are expected to be dispatched

I don't think most of the people have already tickets in hand.

By the way, yesterday I was helping out a mexican friend to buy tickets for Berlin but there was no option to buy tickets with a Mexican billing address, no tickefast, no will call... :ohmy:

They only take USA/Canada billing addresses (in America). That shouldn't be happening, what about people in other countries (Brazil, Argentina, etc) who want to buy tickets for Berlin!?? :angry:

I got Boston U2 tickets I ordered.... London tickets I don't think are printed yet. Just want them to get here before august.

I don't think most of the people have already tickets in hand.

By the way, yesterday I was helping out a mexican friend to buy tickets for Berlin but there was no option to buy tickets with a Mexican billing address, no tickefast, no will call... :ohmy:

They only take USA/Canada billing addresses (in America). That shouldn't be happening, what about people in other countries (Brazil, Argentina, etc) who want to buy tickets for Berlin!?? :angry:

Really? That's strange. As far as I know, there is an option to click "world", which means shipping by international courier, it should definitely work.

I also think Ticketmaster is the fastest when it comes to selling out tickets. From this forum I see many tickets have already been shipped for US shows and also arrived, while in Europe many more fans are waiting for their tickets to arrive. I just want them to come in time before the concert :lol:

Back
Top Bottom