Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered my Sheffield tickets with Ticketline,has anybody received theirs from them yet,I just hope they are not like seetickets who like to dispatch their tickets at the last minute :ohmy:

I put mine away in a hiding spot and left myself a note as to where they are in case I forget

Ticketmaster in the USA seems to be sending tickets our promptly. I got my Rose Bowl tickets in about 4 days after the order, but I selected 3-day shipping. Standard mail will always take longer.

Got my Cville GA in mail today or Saturday FINALLY, dunno which as i was out of town..

My DC GA has not printed or been mailed yet. Whats taking forever? Obama going to the show and they doing background checks on everyone or what?????

It seems like some shows they mail quickly, but others they don't. DC is the only US show that I haven't received my ticket to yet.

We ordered our Rose Bowl tickets on 04/06 in the general sale and got them last Friday. Our Phoenix tickets from the Boots presale are being printed :D

I still did not receive my presale Amsterdam tickets that I ordered onthe 10th of March!

I got those fairly quickly (in a week or so). You might want to check on those.

In other news, my Dublin tix arrived today! :hyper:
Both the ones I ordered in the presale as the ones I managed to get in the general sale.

I got my Amsterdam presale tickets pretty quickly but I'm still waiting for Wembley from the general sale.

I just checked my Croke order and it says tickets have been dispatched, but I don't know when this message changed. Anyone receive their Croke presales yet stateside?

I ordered my Sheffield tickets with Ticketline,has anybody received theirs from them yet,I just hope they are not like seetickets who like to dispatch their tickets at the last minute :ohmy:

got mine a couple weeks ago via FedEx in New York.

EDIT: my order was through Ticketmaster.

Yes. They look exactly like the ones that were posted.

When I went to get the mail the envelope was right on top. It is a brownish color

Here is what the envelope looks like

006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom