Has anyone ever sold their tickets internationally?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoobaby

Acrobat
Hi,
Im not sure if Im posting in the correct spot, but Im not sure where to go for this advice.
Im in the US and I have a potential buyer from the UK. Im alittle wary of shipping my tickets internationally. Will they get stuck in customs? These are time senstive...I mean extremely-- for Sept 21 show...thats less than 3weeks. Ive been told fedex has some surprise brokers fees as well, so I presume USPS would be best method, if I conisder this. Im still wary.

Anyone have advice?

They'll be fine.

I brought tickets for the Vertigo Tour from ebay from the USA and got them delievered to where I Live (Australia).....I usually allow 5-10 working days MAX, but thats all the way out to Australia.

So I shouldnt worry about customs holding them up or anything?

Send them USPS International Priority mail and put $0 for the customs value and travel documents as the item description, the envelope will breeze through customs

(or you could go FEDEX Int'l Priority for about $40 if you're in a time crunch)

I don't think Customs should be a problem. I've received tickets from the US and from Germany without trouble.
Just put it in a thick envelope or if you're really worried put it in a birthday card and put birthday card as item description..

Back
Top Bottom