"Hang out" with U2 in Los Angeles 3/9/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are going Carlos, right? What do you want me to text you? All I know is what I sent you so far and that he had to bring a guest, LOL. I can't leave til 3-3:30ish.

What should I bring :hmm:

You are going Carlos, right? What do you want me to text you? All I know is what I sent you so far and that he had to bring a guest, LOL. I can't leave til 3-3:30ish.

What should I bring :hmm:

Yes, I'll be leaving around 3 or so from home.
What to bring?:hmm:

I'm sure you have more stuff than I. If you leave at 3, what time do you think you'll get there? You live pretty far away, no? Leave now & bring Chelsea some food :giggle:

Thinking of bouncing over for this -- would leave around 2 or so. What's the deal w/ parking etc.? Any sign of movement?

Dammit Carlos, where's your wife? Why doesn't she have her priorities straight? :tsk: :wink:

Haven't heard from Chelsea in a while. Where you comin' from Nathan?

Haven't heard from Chelsea in a while. Where you comin' from Nathan?

Glendale. Pretty easy to get over there -- prob 30 mins or so. Happy to bring some snacks. Are we assuming that the band would arrive around 4 or so? Are there other folks hanging about?

I'm coming from Ventura County.

Seethebird - safe travels :hug: I don't have your cell phone number (or name, sorry :reject: ). Maybe BF1 has it :shrug:

Last edited:
Can you look up and see if there is a balcony or roof top being set up? I'm coming up around 3 PM and hope they are not just doing an interview inside. Will hit Amoeba too, if nothing happens outside. Thanks for keeping us all informed BF1.

PS. What about the Avalon on Vine? Anything weird going on there?

Back
Top Bottom