"Hang out" with U2 in Los Angeles 3/9/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of U2 and Los Angeles ...

3360594965_6f165cb82a_o.jpg

:drool: thats amazing!

Thanks for the pointer, I posted it in that thread as well.

I've also got my May 13th 1981 ticket stub (from the Santa Monica Civic) to scan & post. I was surprised to see that the set list from that gig on several sites was "incomplete" - I've submitted the correct set list.

Anyway ... sorry to hijack this "hang out" thread, I'll shut up now :wave:

it was great to meet so many fans yesterday/last night! It was a very long day. We made it home just fine last night.

We didn't have much luck getting autographs, but both sarah and i got to shake larry's hand! I still can't believe how soft his hands are....must take care of them. :)

regarding the man purse, you have to admire a son who would carry his mother's purse on his arm so she can get closer to bono!!

p1050949.jpg

hey see the bird...thnx...for the pic...the bald headed guy is me....
Had a great time....finally met the band.....got bono's and edge autograph and a pic with larry....great night

:bump:

Someone recently requested the audio and I re-uploaded. So if anyone missed it the first time around or wants it now, here you go. Remove the spaces

https://download . you send it . com/TzY2ak84ckl6RTlMWEE9PQ

Once again, I ask, how could you stand being barked at like that. I wouldn't be able to help myself but say "HEY! Calm down. I'll get to you in a second!"

Back
Top Bottom