Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

budvarka

The Fly
Hi guys,

waiting for my day, wonder if you can share your experience with us. Namely, can u book exact seat?

tks a lot amicos!

This is a good idea, perhaps we should have separate threads for each block of presales to share best practise for the sake of all future presalers.

:hyper:

Somebody else used her code for Milan for me (I am getting London) and she had immense difficulty with the ticketone.it website crashing almost instantly. Fortunately the transaction had gone through and she managed to get confirmation over the phone. The website has been down all morning and is now back on, so the advice is if you get stuck do leave it to a couple of hours later.

We booked seated tickets, you can book for an area, they usually work the same way they work with football colour code bookings, I don't think you can decide which row you can be in.

Other stadia might offer other ways of booking. This is Milan.

Somebody else used her code for Milan for me (I am getting London) and she had immense difficulty with the ticketone.it website crashing almost instantly. Fortunately the transaction had gone through and she managed to get confirmation over the phone. The website has been down all morning and is now back on, so the advice is if you get stuck do leave it to a couple of hours later.

We booked seated tickets, you can book for an area, they usually work the same way they work with football colour code bookings, I don't think you can decide which row you can be in.

Other stadia might offer other ways of booking. This is Milan.

Super! tks man for info

Did you get a good seat? Are they the among the best seats in the section?

Excellent thread. Knowing how difficult it was to get tickets and what kind of tickets were available will be very helpful information. :up:

The A'dam presale went smoothly...at least for me. And until now, evrybody that wanted got GA-tickets :up::up: Let's hope the same counts for the people who will buy tickets tomorrow. Until now :applaud: to U2.

I logged in at 9:56 and got a confirmation email at 10:02 ! so can't complain

okay, what site should we all sign up for to get our tickets? where did you get the milano ticks from etc?

Depends on the country, get a livenation account for that country, say for Holland, livenation.nl, for Ireland and the Uk Livenation.co.uk, that kinda idea.

I have a couple questions, sorry if they are noob.. :)

I am going to try for four tickets to Gothenburg at 10 am tomorrow when my "breathe" kicks in. I got an email with a direct link to where you put the presale code in. Is that all I need and. If I put in the presale code I will be lead to ticket type choosing and the pay and it's done, or do I have to register for an account at that ticket company before using this presale direct link?

Hope you get where I'm heading :)

Also cannot find where the different options for tickets are. Like a map that I have seen for other stadiums. Gothenburg is what I personally need info on. I want good close by seated places. I'll pay max :)

I have a couple questions, sorry if they are noob.. :)

I am going to try for four tickets to Gothenburg at 10 am tomorrow when my "breathe" kicks in. I got an email with a direct link to where you put the presale code in. Is that all I need and. If I put in the presale code I will be lead to ticket type choosing and the pay and it's done, or do I have to register for an account at that ticket company before using this presale direct link?

Hope you get where I'm heading :)

Also cannot find where the different options for tickets are. Like a map that I have seen for other stadiums. Gothenburg is what I personally need info on. I want good close by seated places. I'll pay max :)

Not having booked the tickets myself I am cannot be sure, but I would assume that you do need to register in order to pay for tickets (they usually make you register to send you an email for record purposes). I suggest you follow the link at the right time , then paste in your code when it tells you and follow the instructions. I am sure you will be presented with a graph of the stadium with a colour coded legend with price list on the side or similar. That's what happens for any other event, at least.

my experience was not good, i was just at the end of my order and suddenly the livenation site went white and a little screen told me that there was an technical problem and the order faild.
*~!@:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::down::down::sad:

i was very very pissed ! i send an email to livenation and U2.com but i think it's not gonna help:sad: does anyone have any tips or suggestions ?

my experience was not good, i was just at the end of my order and suddenly the livenation site went white and a little screen told me that there was an technical problem and the order faild.
*~!@:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::down::down::sad:

i was very very pissed ! i send an email to livenation and U2.com but i think it's not gonna help:sad: does anyone have any tips or suggestions ?

did you try again? the presale is still going on.

Did you even bother to try again? :huh: Why send an email to them when the presale is still going on? Just keep trying and you'll get trough.

You simply have to keep trying. yuo have/had a whole 24hrs before the next level of presale starts. Even so, you can still participate during that time too.

Can anybody tell me if you can check the seats before you buy? Somebody commented on u2log that the seating chart is incorrect for Amsterdam. The stage would be at the other side of the stadium?? I really need to buy the blue behind the stage seats tomorrow and now I'm confused...

No you can just choose what kind of tickets you like and the seating goes automaticly.

I got 2 my 2 seats tickets, it went smooth no problems so im happy! :)

No you can just choose what kind of tickets you like and the seating goes automaticly.

I got 2 my 2 seats tickets, it went smooth no problems so im happy! :)

Congrats on you tickets! :up:

Thanks for your answer but unfortunately now I'm even more confused... :reject:
There are different blue areas (75 EUR price tag for both 1st and 2nd tier seats) on the seating chart but I really want the area 'behind the stage'. But if I understand your answer correctly I cannot choose the behind the stage area before I pay? So I can end up with 2nd tier tickets?

Sorry for bothering but I really want the seats behind the stage...

Apologies if this has been asked/answered already, but I couldn't find any info on this. My question is, can I use my pre-sale code to buy 2 tickets for a European show, and 2 tickets for a U.S. show? I know that you can only get tickets to one European show, but what if you don't buy all 4 there? Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom