Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's weird, since now and then some tickets still pop up for A'dam. But everytime it's 1 or 2 tickets max. so maybe those are cancelled bookings?

Furthermore, on the Dutch newssite it was stated today that servicenumbers (0800- and 0900- phonenumbers) were almot not available around 12 o'clock, due to collapsing phone-lines for the U2-ticketsale. Even weekend doctors were not reachable! to give an impression on how popular they still re...

:lol: haha that's great. I pity the people who'd need a doctor at the time though!

^ You're right, that's strange ... today, Monday, is indeed March 16. None of the links are active, anyway. It's the u2com members site. There is also a regular site for people who are not u2com members and it says pre-sale starts on Friday, March 20. I don't know if the packages will also be sold from Friday, because I bought a package with GA ticket for the first Milan show and was able to do so two days before the general sale started. I'm not a u2com member. If I cannot score a ticket on general sale for the second Milan show, I guess I'll go with a package again. They are still available for Milan I, Gothenburg and Amsterdam, not a bad deal.

I got an email today that the presale of Dublin, Nice and Paris were going to be this week, but it didn't say when. I am assuming tomorrow

more info on ticketmaster ireland..tommorow horizon,day after breathe,afternoon boots
10 am local time
Presale tickets for Amsterdam are now falling on doormats wich were horizon !!
I did't hear anyone complaining overhere about not getting a spot the wanted,but it's to early to say with the presale,
Amsterdam is no compare with the rest,due to the horrrible echo-sound,but who know's ?
cause after saturday here..? you don't wanna know,but does'nt mean everywere !! and was regular sale..
Presale start and before..everybody full with stress,how's it gonna work,what shall we do..blablabla and was nosepicking compared to regular sale,Boots or other ticketoffices i don't know and maybee local system ?Don't worry to much in preasale is my advice !! i'f been there and done that !! pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff good luck !!
:doh::|:hyper::hyper::hyper::doh::wave:

I don't think there is any limit to the number of presale tickets sold. There were not problems with any presale group for the first batch of subscribers. With only a single London show up for pre-sale there might be some problems there... Two Dublin shows make me think that there will be plenty of tickets (maybe not all GAs) to go around..
My guess is that they sell-out two shows for Dublin on Friday during general sale. Then add a third (maybe fourth) for sale next Friday. Probably no-presale for that one, maybe even an Ireland only first hour?

more info on ticketmaster ireland..tommorow horizon,day after breathe,afternoon boots
10 am local time
Presale tickets for Amsterdam are now falling on doormats wich were horizon !!
I did't hear anyone complaining overhere about not getting a spot the wanted,but it's to early to say with the presale,
Amsterdam is no compare with the rest,due to the horrrible echo-sound,but who know's ?
cause after saturday here..? you don't wanna know,but does'nt mean everywere !! and was regular sale..
Presale start and before..everybody full with stress,how's it gonna work,what shall we do..blablabla and was nosepicking compared to regular sale,Boots or other ticketoffices i don't know and maybee local system ?Don't worry to much in preasale is my advice !! i'f been there and done that !! pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff good luck !!
:doh::|:hyper::hyper::hyper::doh::wave:

So they have already started sending tickets out?

I am a Horizon member and am going to try to get the expensive seats for one show, probably Chicago or Vegas.
Anyone get GOOD seats in the presale? Like what rows were pulling up?
For 250 bucks each, I am wondering how close you can actually get? Or will they still be ants?
More info about regular seats instead of GA would be greatly appreciated!

I am a Horizon member and am going to try to get the expensive seats for one show, probably Chicago or Vegas.
Anyone get GOOD seats in the presale? Like what rows were pulling up?
For 250 bucks each, I am wondering how close you can actually get? Or will they still be ants?
More info about regular seats instead of GA would be greatly appreciated!

I am pretty sure they reserved the best spots for the presale cause for Amsterdam I could easily pull up the sections closest to the stage. Also I could change my selection before I had to pay, so you do have a choice before you pay. The biggest advantage of the presale is that you don't have to worry about system overload. For Amsterdam the presale was easy, I never got kicked out, but with general sale people were kicked out all the time during the transaction process... It was a whole different experience.

To summarize: I wouldn't worry about good seats if you use your presale code. Good luck! :up:

Back
Top Bottom