Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is GA sold out for Amsterdam/Gothenburg?

I wonder if there is still any GA left for Boots members for Gothenburg/Amsterdam? I heard Milan GA is sold out already.
thanks

yes that is ALL members, so including the new BOOTS-members.

Yes, but what I mean is that is the 26,000+ figure made up of

1. Paid subscribers

and

2. People who are registered on the site, but haven't paid $50 ??

I believe that you can access limited forums if you haven't paid, so you would still show up under the "members" list ??

Who knows.......:hmm:

When I was ordering tickets for Amsterdam this morning, GA wasn't sold out yet. It can't possibly be that either Gothenburg/Amsterdam/Milan is sold out already for GA? That would be pure madness :huh:

What happens when you enter the pre-sale too soon, are you still able to access it when the time is there? Doesn't your code 'expire'? ;)

Is this true, Gothenburg - e-tickets or pickup tickets only if you live outside Sweden? Has anyone outside Sweden bought Gothenburg tix during this presale What delivery methods were offered?

Your choise if you live outside Sweden is either pickup (in Sweden) or e-tickets.

Gothenburg breathe sent smooth. Guided my fiancee via phone from work. She got in about 9:58 and went for 4 tickets for the best (hopefully) seated places. Most expensive anyway. About 1275 sek. We død have to register an account with the ticket company along the way but very smooth. Is there somewhere to check where our section really is. Some kind of placement map?

Nya Ullevi:

gotule.gif

It's 100% bullshit that GA is already sold out. That's simply not possible. There are so many GA's and I do not believe that there are enough members of U2.com going to the same concert buying all the GA tickets. :huh: I think someone's panicking.

It's 100% bullshit that GA is already sold out. That's simply not possible. There are so many GA's and I do not believe that there are enough members of U2.com going to the same concert buying all the GA tickets. :huh: I think someone's panicking.

i hope so! because that would be particularly bad news for the Boots group...

Pre-sale has it's own quota per range, so it might be that pre-sale only offers 10% of available GA's.

Pre-sale has it's own quota per range, so it might be that pre-sale only offers 10% of available GA's.

Hm, I didn't know that. :hmm: But then again, 10% of all available GA's. In A'dam how many GA's will that be? the total capacity of the ArenA is what? 50k?
There are only 26.000 U2.com members, and I see that about 500 or so of them would be interested in Amsterdam tickets, with the maximum of 4 pp that would be 2000 tickets gone. Plenty left!

Hm, I didn't know that. :hmm: But then again, 10% of all available GA's. In A'dam how many GA's will that be? the total capacity of the ArenA is what? 50k?
There are only 26.000 U2.com members, and I see that about 500 or so of them would be interested in Amsterdam tickets, with the maximum of 4 pp that would be 2000 tickets gone. Plenty left!

4 years ago there were more than 100.000 paid U2.com subscribers, you don't tell me that 4 years later for a new tour there are 20.000 subscribers paid and-non paid. Probably just a glitch in the u2 system, that number.

u2.com has a certain quota for tickets, it is very well possible that this quota is "sold out" for a certain show.

"Sold out" never means "sold out" technically. There are always new quotas that are put out on the market and tickets will be available again.

Certainly there will be enough tickets for GA when general sale starts for these shows.

And I don't believe u2.com ever had 100.000 paid subscribers, that number is just exorbitant. 20.000 more or less seems realistic.

And does anyone even know if all of the "MEMBERS" on u2.com are paid members or just members? Someone should create a dummy free account and see if you show up in the MEMBERS list... There are almost 28,000 total members now. I think it will go up a lot during BOOTS pre-sales, especially in the U.S. I think..

I also went to the Gothenburg concert in 2005 but I had seats :down:

This is incredible, four friends on a road trip to Gothenburg. It's going to be amazing.

Yes, it´s really a relief that the boots-members are able to get GA - so there will be hope for me when I´m going to buy tickets for Berlin.

For the Gothenburg show, you can only get e-ticket if you don't live in Sweden, I can confirm that much.

Back
Top Bottom