Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So you don't lose your pre-sale code if you enter the ticket selling site (livenation) to find out which tickets are on sale and then cancel the process (because there is no GA left anymore in example), and you can use your pre-sale code again for another show?

That's very usefull.

So you don't lose your pre-sale code if you enter the ticket selling site (livenation) to find out which tickets are on sale and then cancel the process (because there is no GA left anymore in example), and you can use your pre-sale code again for another show?

Correct.

As long as you don't click "Pay" or "Buy" and make an actual purchase, your code is still valid.

Calm down everyone...there will be enough tickets to go round.

With only 26,000 subscribers worldwide, everyone should get a ticket without any problems....

With 14 dates in Europe alone, even if you split that as approx 1,000 people per concert x 4 tickets is still only 4,000 tickets out of, what, 40-50,000 capacity stadiums.

Tickets will be easy to come by (but everyone stay away from Glasgow OK :D !!!!)

How did you/we find out that there are only 26000 subscribers? It's great news, I'm just surprised...

Presale for Gothenburg went like a breeze. Even got my tickets by mail before 10 am. :applaud:

Just got 4 GAs to Milan as a Breathe presaler at 10am, no problems at all (now just nervous about the shipping - won't be completely relieved til the tickets are in hand). Thank you to the person on this thread who confirmed that prato posto unico was GA.

Will have 2 spares to barter for another european date once I figure out what else I've got and what I want :D

Wow my Amsterdam experience went smooth as butter. The whole process took me less than 5 minutes to get 4 GA tickets! No hanging of websites, no troubles logging in.. perfect!
Too bad I couldn't get my tickets emailed to me, to be 100% safe. Chose delivery by courier which should be fine!

Milano - Breathe - Seating Tickets (Tribuna rossa Primo Anello ):

Safely covered! :applaud:

Bring on Wembley and Berlin !

I have just booked GA tickets for Milano and it went like a breeze. I was able to get in just prior to 10.00 and it was all straight forward. Just a note for people booking there is a 39 euro charge to have the tickets sent to New Zealand and I believe it is around the same for the US however you can pick them up 1 hour before the concert opens. With GA tickets I took the expensive option as I want to be in line to get a good posy. Good luck everyone. I am so excited!!!

Now all I wish for is for U2 to visit New Zealand and Australia next year .

Got top price seats in block 118, row 6 for Amsterdam - which I suspect will be slightly behind the stage - oh well. At the next price down, only block 123 was on offer. Transaction couldn't have been smoother.

Out of interest, I entered my code to see how smooth it was all running for Breathe members, and even though its not yeet 10am, I got through to able to purchase GA tickets. Thank goodness its running so well by the look of it, but how early are they going to go on sale???

Just got 4 GAs to Milan as a Breathe presaler at 10am, no problems at all (now just nervous about the shipping - won't be completely relieved til the tickets are in hand). Thank you to the person on this thread who confirmed that prato posto unico was GA.

Will have 2 spares to barter for another european date once I figure out what else I've got and what I want :D

Pleasure mate. see ya!

Wow! really smooth for "Amsterdam Breathe's" :ohmy:

It seems that I got my 4 GAs....no confirmation email yet though...still waiting
:hmm:

Right on, bro!

My friend Fernando in Germany got 4 Amsterdam 1 GAs, too, so we're set. Can't wait to party with you, mi Amigo!

The only problem my friend had was trying to get the tickets shipped to his place in Germany at the low-cost shipping fee. His credit card is registered here in the US, though, so when he typed his Delivery Address different from his Invoice Address, a note popped up saying they still have to charge him the 34 Euro "Worldwide" shipping fee, even though they only have to ship the tickets a couple hundred miles away... greedy bastards.

While trying different address combinations so he could avoid the Worldwide shipping fee, my friend's order timed out, so he had to start over again, but everything turned out well, in the end.

Will try for Amsterdam 2 tickets if and when they go on sale this Saturday (or later) during the general onsale.

I have an extra Boots code, so I'm tempted to buy more Amsterdam GAs in order to trade them for other shows, but since there seems to be a lot of GAs available to fan club members this time, maybe I'll wait and try my luck with Gelsenkirchen, Chorzow, Zagreb or London with this code...

Glad to hear all the positive U2.com presale stories this time, I guess Larry's Grammys speech paid off.

I got my confirmation email!! :applaud:

Going to sleep now (almost 04am in Mexico City) but I want to thank all of you for your help and specially Nick for his directions (you're the man!).

And good luck to my fellow Breathes and Boots who are still looking for tkts! :up:

Phommel posted back on page 3 of this thread that there are only 26,000 subs. Don't know how he knows that, official figures have never been released, have they ?

well if you go to the website and to the community-section you can check 'members' then you can see how many pages with members there are. 20 names for each page, so times 20...
assuming that all members are automatically in that list? this I am not sure...so there can be more members

What section were they in? On the side of the stage?

This is the graph of the stadium with the stage: http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_milan.jpg

This is a picture of the coloured sections in the Stadium.

sansiro6.jpg

I am in row 3 of the red section. opposite where the teams come out of their tunnel, so in the side closer to the stage. I hope it's gonna be worth the expense.

Smooth transaction for Amsterdam via LiveNation! Logged in at about 09:40 AM (yeah yeah, I didn't have a lot of patience to wait and try until 10 AM :wink: ), could see exactly what seats they would be, row and chair! Then paid via iDeal, received a confirmation e-mail the minute after the transaction :)

Amsterdam presale: the first 150 EUR seats didn't satisfy my needs, but after a couple refreshes I finally got seats that I think are worth 150 EUR. But I have to say all seats I could pull up were close to the stage so I think they reserved the better 150 seats for the presale. :up:

well if you go to the website and to the community-section you can check 'members' then you can see how many pages with members there are. 20 names for each page, so times 20...
assuming that all members are automatically in that list? this I am not sure...so there can be more members

But is that all members, including those who have just registered on the site ? If it is then the number of paid up members must be less....

Gothenburg -e-tickets only if you live outside Sweden

Is this true, Gothenburg - e-tickets or pickup tickets only if you live outside Sweden? Has anyone outside Sweden bought Gothenburg tix during this presale What delivery methods were offered?

did any Breathe members manage to get GA tix for Milan??

apparently on U2Achtung people are saying there were no Milan GA left for the Breathe group! which is worrying for the Boots crowd as well :huh:

Smooth transaction for Amsterdam via LiveNation! Logged in at about 09:40 AM (yeah yeah, I didn't have a lot of patience to wait and try until 10 AM :wink: ), could see exactly what seats they would be, row and chair! Then paid via iDeal, received a confirmation e-mail the minute after the transaction :)

I'll see you in Amsterdam then! :hi5:

Going to try for A'dam II too or not?

Gothenburg breathe sent smooth. Guided my fiancee via phone from work. She got in about 9:58 and went for 4 tickets for the best (hopefully) seated places. Most expensive anyway. About 1275 sek. We død have to register an account with the ticket company along the way but very smooth. Is there somewhere to check where our section really is. Some kind of placement map?

Back
Top Bottom