Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm, GG, it says it starts on the 20th and ends on the 21 st.. :D
if you click on that second link it still refers to the gig of the 20th

Yes but check the other gigs. When it's only 1 date it ends on the same day it starts. So it means there's two dates. :D

Just saw that Snow Patrol is gonna warm up for U2 in Gothenburg!
Amazing. They have such great songs!

anyone know how to purchase tickets for Amsterdam in English? That dutch site is confusing the hell out of me, and i know it will be tonight at 3am!!

I got tickets for the show on the 31st of july in Gothenburg!! :drool: :hyper: I bought them on presale and didn't know about the second show! but I'll stay longer in gothenburg and at least stay outside the arena to listen.=D or i'll try buy tickets for that show as well. :D

Do you ask why Milan is not sold out? There's a reason!
Shameful selling! I'm a horizon member, i couldn't choose my tickets on the map, I got bad seats even If I was first.
People won't buy third ring to see anything. The best seats are reserved to VIP packages, so they're not on sale. Ticketone server crashed many times.
Italian people want the GA tickets to enjoy the band, fu** off the standing seats!
And of course, it's too expensive. If I pay a lot I wanna the best seats, I pretend to choose them, If I can't...bye bye U2! And that's why Milan is not sold out!

And I think i can speak about my fellow italian friends, they are really disappointed by the prices! And Paul McGuinnes was saying "tickets will be cheaper than Vt" Liar!

The prices, except for GA, are doubled! :down:

And of course, it's too expensive. If I pay a lot I wanna the best seats, I pretend to choose them, If I can't...bye bye U2! And that's why Milan is not sold out!

And I think i can speak about my fellow italian friends, they are really disappointed by the prices! And Paul McGuinnes was saying "tickets will be cheaper than Vt" Liar!

I'm equally upset. I was blown away looking at the prices (in EUROS) for the seats at the Amsterdam show.

GA seats at $75 a pop + shipping is NOT affordable.

Shameful selling! I'm a horizon member, i couldn't choose my tickets on the map, I got bad seats even If I was first.
People won't buy third ring to see anything. The best seats are reserved to VIP packages, so they're not on sale. Ticketone server crashed many times.
Italian people want the GA tickets to enjoy the band, fu** off the standing seats!

It seems everything for Milan is unavailable (or soldout) except the two cheapest seats. So the expensive seats were never available to buy?

Well, everything but the cheapest seats are sold out for Milan, so even the most expensive seats sold. GA tickets weren't expensive. I don't see the complaints, the prices are normal for these categories and for concerts these days. Everyone who wants into GA should get a moderately priced GA ticket.

its increduble that milan hasnt sold out

definietly only one show there so if thats the case

one one show in italy

Well, everything but the cheapest seats are sold out for Milan, so even the most expensive seats sold. GA tickets weren't expensive. I don't see the complaints, the prices are normal for these categories and for concerts these days. Everyone who wants into GA should get a moderately priced GA ticket.

who told you is sold out? It's definitely not.

:down:

Did you try for GAs at all or just seats in the pre-sale? If it was GAs, did you manage to get any?

Yeah, that post made me nervous for the US pre-sales. Are we going to be screwed if we're thinking we can buy the "best seats" at the $250 level during the pre-sale?

Or were GAs the ones that were hard to get?

Yeah, that post made me nervous for the US pre-sales. Are we going to be screwed if we're thinking we can buy the "best seats" at the $250 level during the pre-sale?

Or were GAs the ones that were hard to get?

GAs for Amsterdam 1 were easy to get during the presale, I think even some Boots people got them. Not sure about the $250 seats, though. It'd be nice to know how many fans with presale codes used them for the A'dam/G'berg/Milano gigs.

Hm, okay. Thanks for the info. I've never done a pre-sale before and have no idea what to expect.

Good times. And by "good," I mean "full of anxiety." :)

Hm, okay. Thanks for the info. I've never done a pre-sale before and have no idea what to expect.

At least you'll be dealing with a familiar website.. trying to navigate the Dutch sites took awhile. Best thing to do to get prepared is try some practice runs with Live Nation.com: sign up, log in, and go through the ticket buying process for some other show almost to the end before you have to pay. That helped me a lot with the Amsterdam presale

I should've realised this stuff sooner. :doh: I totally could've translated the site in advance for you guys but I didn't realise that until after an hour or so!

Back
Top Bottom